WDW Food Picture of the Day

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
We also got the pistachio creme brulee at Jiko

My third Tonga Toast, and I finished half of my wife's as well, Kona cafe...

Another banana bread pudding from Main St. bakery that I took home...I got two of them, but I finished the other one at the airport...

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Keep them pics coming!!

Well, that's all folks. I didn't get to photograph the sweet pretzel with alomonds from Norway, or the bear claw pastry from the Kona Cafe bar, but they were good. Other items we had were crepes, wine from France and Italy, and my wife's hot dogs and fries from Casey's at MK, salads and soups from Sunshine Seasons, Epcot, nachos and churros from Mexico, Epcot, MK popcorn, etc...but she said she looks bad in the pics, so I won't post those!

Tiggerfanatic

The scallops & shrimp from Chefs de France looked wonderful! I'm eating there for the first time next week on the Candlelight package. I may just order that and not even look at the menu!:lol:

Foolish Mortal

Recently back from the World with some good one's. Let's start with the Porterhouse from Yachtsman. It was so good I probably could've finished another one.

img3330m.jpg

NiarrNDisney

Much more to come...pics from Les Chefs de France, more Main Street Bakery, Jiko, and more Kona Cafe...stay tuned...

You must have a tape worm or something!
How are you able to eat like that and stay so skinny?
I work out 4 to 5 times a week and I'm still a big guy.
BTW I was there around the same time I'm surprised I never saw you!

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer

HAHA! No, I don't think so. I normally don't eat at home like I do while at WDW...I tend to eat pretty healthy and treat myself a couple of times a week...but when at WDW, all bets are off, and I'm a monster.

I wish I would have known you were there at the same time...I'm sure we ran into each other!

Tiggerfanatic

I had the same thought! I love food, but If I ate like that I would probably explode. Looks like he's really enjoying himself, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom