WDW Food Picture of the Day

Phonedave

Another tasty thing

Smoky portabello soup at Artists Point

AP1.jpg

SeaBreeze

This thread is making me ridiculously hungry! And I'm just going to add to everyone's hunger :lol: The one food item I have to get every trip:

n2008617_40100270_521.jpg

disneydiva72

Oh My! What does that toast consist of?

Tonga toast is a two inch thick piece of sourdough bread, stuffed with banana, deep fried and rolled in cinnamon sugar (you can get the baked version but I'm sure its not as good lol)

My husband ate it everyday, I hate him, hes really fit. :lol:

disneydiva72

I also cant forget the dessert that did my husband in, the brownie dessert from 50's prime time cafe, he said he felt like his belly was going to explode..

Warm Brownie, hot fudge, whipped cream, crackerjacks and m&m's

786ad00c0.jpg

wdwmomof3

I also cant forget the dessert that did my husband in, the brownie dessert from 50's prime time cafe, he said he felt like his belly was going to explode..

Warm Brownie, hot fudge, whipped cream, crackerjacks and m&m's

786ad00c0.jpg

I had one of these and it was sooooo yummy!! I can't wait to get another one.:slurp:

DivineMadness7

3 pages and no picture of a Dole Whip yet?! I know they are out there!

I'm way too hungry to be in this thread...

I'll have to take pictures of my food on my next trip. I have none, since there isn't usually enough time between getting the food and me devouring it :hammer:

maggiegrace1

Can we do food and drinks?

This is a drink...but if you scrape the pineapple when you are done you can eat the inside..:lol:

A Lapu Lapu from the Polynesian :slurp:

Attachments

• Walt Disney World 2007 174.jpg
    Walt Disney World 2007 174.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 123
  • Walt Disney World 2007 172.jpg
    Walt Disney World 2007 172.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 123

MissM

Here's the chocolate cake they gave Love for his birthday when we had dinner at the Concourse Steakhouse in the Contemporary in February of this year:

love-bday-dessert-wdw.jpg

It was good. :slurp:

fizzle75

Great thread idea OP!:wave:

I would post some pics but my meals at WDW never last long enough for me to take any.:lol:

By the way, I think I've gained roughly 17 pounds just reading this thread.:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom