WDW Food Picture of the Day

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
50's Prime Time...Not sure what it us...50's Boston Cream Cupcake??

DSC06074.jpg

Ariel484

A small request! Pictures from Board Walk Bakery and what do you think is to die for from there? :slurp:

Hi there! :wave:

This is the only picture I have from the Bakery...a super delicious fruit tart:

DSC00398.JPG

It counts as a snack credit on the DDP, but it’s a little small for it to be an entire breakfast. It's SO good though. This was my first breakfast of the trip and from then on my husband and I started getting either bacon, egg and cheese croissants or muffins (I would get chocolate chip, husband would get blueberry). The croissants and muffins were pretty good, and big enough to be a breakfast.

Be aware that the place is pretty small though, and lines can get big...so plan accordingly in the morning! :wave:

Hi there! :wave:

This is the only picture I have from the Bakery...a super delicious fruit tart:

DSC00398.JPG

It counts as a snack credit on the DDP, but it’s a little small for it to be an entire breakfast. It's SO good though. This was my first breakfast of the trip and from then on my husband and I started getting either bacon, egg and cheese croissants or muffins (I would get chocolate chip, husband would get blueberry). The croissants and muffins were pretty good, and big enough to be a breakfast.

Be aware that the place is pretty small though, and lines can get big...so plan accordingly in the morning! :wave:

Thank you! Oh my that does look yummy! I'm heading out right now to visit the bakery to see what naughty yummies I'll be looking for when we go to eat there next week. We don't have the dining plan but we have my bfs vouchers that his brother gave him from last months music days concerts. His brother is a band director and a lot of the kids didn't want breakfast so they're good for a breakfast meal or pastry and drink and boardwalk was one of the places allowed for the voucher.

I know they have this tomato and egg hot sandwhich in the morning but oh my! I just might have that fruit tart or a muffin!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
You have to make sure you stored you pic(s) on a server site...Flickr, Photobucket...Once they are stored you need the web address they are saved under. Copy that address and click on the the icon in your typing box in the second row that looks like a pic of a mountain with a sun in it. Its the 5th icon from the end. Paste your address in the box that pops up and then submit the message!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom