WDW Confirms a HUGE Rumor Proof right here...

Tim G

cleardot.gif

At this time, we can confirm that they are currently in the process of developing a new "land" at Walt Disney's Animal Kingdom. We are sorry we can't provide more details other then to say this new area is scheduled to open in 2012.

Which means as much as???

Nothing!!!...

Tim G

There's no way in hell that Imagineering would "confirm" that they were building a new land like that. There would be rumors, etc, but any "confirmation" would come through the typical media channels (IE, a well-crafted media release, etc).

I concur... :D

Tim G

Again this email is NOT Fake, I will be happy to forward it anyone who would like it.

I absolutely don't doubt your honesty...
And the email is authentic...
But the message you got is a figment of the imagination of the author...

In other words, you've been had... :lol:

tirian

...so I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out who's this Tim G guy and why his posts are so high...

then I remember. :hammer:

And that's why reading the boards on a Blackberry doesn't always work.

TP2000

This is clearly a fake email. (Aside from the entire lie about building a new land in DAK by 2012.)

The bad sentence construction, poor grammar, and incorrect company nomenclature all send up big flashing signs that say this email was fabricated out of thin air by a bored fanboy on his laptop somewhere. Nice try though, but the magic is in the details. :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

This is clearly a fake email. (Aside from the entire lie about building a new land in DAK by 2012.)

The bad sentence construction, poor grammar, and incorrect company nomenclature all send up big flashing signs that say this email was fabricated out of thin air by a bored fanboy on his laptop somewhere. Nice try though, but the magic is in the details. :lol:

Now...that I wouldn't say.;):lookaroun

jason976

I'm not sure whether to believe this or not, but in defense of the original poster, finding lack of trademarks and grammatical errors doesn't disprove anything. Disney is not immune to human error and believe it or not, humans still free-form emails for large companies.

Having said all that, I'm still doubtful. I think we should all just email the exact same message and come back to the board to share the differenent responses we get. Who's with me? :sohappy:

jt04

I'm not sure whether to believe this or not, but in defense of the original poster, finding lack of trademarks and grammatical errors doesn't disprove anything. Disney is not immune to human error and believe it or not, humans still free-form emails for large companies.

Having said all that, I'm still doubtful. I think we should all just email the exact same message and come back to the board to share the differenent responses we get. Who's with me? :sohappy:

The fact that the OP has not responded speaks volumes to me.

however I still believe CMM will shut down in 2009 :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom