WDW Confessions

counselorgc

I hate Via Napoli and will never return there. The smell of turkey legs makes me sick. One of my favorite rides is the figment ride in Epcot, I know it's complete blasphemy, and I have no idea why I enjoy it so much. I also hate DHS. To me it is the most overrated park even if it does have Tower of Terror and Rockin Rollercoaster. I have seen Peter Pan upwards of 200 times and can quote most of the movie verbatim. I also despise the Main Street Electrical Parade and never want to watch it again, the soundtrack is quite possibly the most tiresome loop that I have ever heard. As a former music teacher, that says a lot.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Hey guys! Here's a fun question!

What's your WDW Confession?

Something you might love that everyone hates or you hate that everyone loves. Maybe something odd you do, something normal you don't do? What's yours, we all have one!

I'll go first! I prefer the current Journey into Imagination than the old one.
You say old. 1983 or 1998?

Bob Saget

I'm still an Animal Kingdom virgin. :(

No joke. I've never experienced the place. It just doesn't seem worth the almost $100 ticket cost...yet. Once Avatarland is built I probably will make my first visit.

Graham9

Hate Mission Space...just a pointless video game
Hate the idea of Starbucks in Main Street...what was wrong with the old one?
Hate Carosel of Progress.....get that stupid tune stuck in my head for days.

WED99

Original Poster
Hate Mission Space...just a pointless video game
Hate the idea of Starbucks in Main Street...what was wrong with the old one?
Hate Carosel of Progress.....get that stupid tune stuck in my head for days.
I have nothing against your opinion, just curious. How is Mission Space a video game?

the.dreamfinder

258007_o.gif

AndyS2992

Soarin' is the WORST ride I have ever been on at any theme park in my life. Terrible ride.

Bad and dirty picture quality, no immersion as the scenes cut from one to the other with no transition, feet in the way, bad sound quality, hardly any movement of the seats, smells don't smell of anything. Really pointless ride. Why it is so highly praised and has long lines I will never know.

copcarguyp71

I'm still an Animal Kingdom virgin. :(

No joke. I've never experienced the place. It just doesn't seem worth the almost $100 ticket cost...yet. Once Avatarland is built I probably will make my first visit.

Pop the cherry bob! Just expand to a park hopper so you can at least try it...with all that Hollywood money you have just cut the mattress open a little further!:eek:

Adam5897

I hate wreck it Ralph. I have never been on splash mountain :O. I love that Starbucks is going to Main Street bakery. I have never been on dumbo. I hate the smell of the turkey legs. I miss SWSA so much and often have dreams of riding it :(. I have also never been on expedition Everest. And I really want to stay at bay lake tower one day.

OldYeller

Ok i'm laying my soul out here,but first let me give some background of myself. I am a 10 year army veteran,airborne ranger and infantry with 2 tours of combat.My confession is i love disney music from rides ,movies all of them i could listen and sing along all day.but in particular the movie sound tracks are my favorite i must confess.

Whew, this makes me feel better about myself. I thought I was the only male above the age of 13 who listens to Disney's Greatest Hits vol 1-3 on a regular basis. But I couldn't agree more..

Matt7187

I have a pin collection that has over 150 pins. I only do test track and sse when I'm in Epcot. I like the jungle cruise. I don't think there is anything wrong with aoa. I think universal will be better than Disney world by 2020 If Disney doesn't pick up the pace.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom