WDW Confessions

Alison1975

Here's mine (in no particular order):

1) I love Ak and 2 days there is probably not enough time for us.
2) I think Dole Whips smell awful... had one once..never again
3) I could care a less about the Yeti moving.. the ride is awesome.. the yeti is not the ride!
4) Outside of Hallowishes and the Boo-To-You parade, I don't really care for other fireworks or parades.
5) Fantasmic is not worth giving up 1-3 hours of your vacation to see or even doing the dining package for. It wasn't in 1999 or 2000 and def not in 2011..didnt even see it in 2012
6) I love Soarin'
7) maelstrom is one of our favorite rides..I want a T Shirt that says "Disappear" or "over the falls
8) I could care a less about Starbucks coming to main street..

Matt7187

You only do SSE and test track in Epcot? Where else would you do it MK? Lol not trying to be mean or anything I probably just don't understand what you mean so what do you mean ?
I meant when I am visiting Epcot, the only attractions I do are tear track and sse. The rest of the time I walk around ws

Chrononymous

A few more...
I think Voyage of the little Mermaid is a mess...the show is disjointed and difficult to follow, and they could have easily made it make more sense with a little better editing.

I hate the Beauty and the Beast show. It's so boring to me. Big head characters plus live actors plus bad lip synch makes me wish I had that half hour back.

I can't stand Fantasmic. The Pocahontas bit leaves a bad taste in my mouth. (But I adore the DL version!)

I don't really care for Phillarmagic. I like the music...and always have, but the posters in the queue promise ...something more. I don't like to see traditionally animated characters redone in 3D. It completely messes with my head.

Disneykidder

I am finally starting to really like Epcot, never have tried a Dole Whip (and kind of don't want to), I love going with my kids but secretly can't wait until they are older so we don't have to have a stroller or lug a ton.

Bob

Bo0bi3$
Premium Member
1. I am looking forward to NextGen (I'm sure that I will get raked over the coals for saying that)
2. Never been to Downtown Disney, other than to swap buses....just don't see the point
3. The wife and I find the DDP a good deal
4. AK is our favorite park
5. MM&Y was our favorite nighttime show
6. Never been to TSI nor have we got on the Riverboat
7. Have never been in TSMM
8. Keep an eye on the weather @ WDW every day, so that I know what it would be like if I were there right now

monkeysammich

1) I've never been on Tom Sawyer Island
2) I'm terrified of the Astro Orbiter
3) The smell of gas from the kart racing sometimes makes me avoid using that back pathway altogether
4) I don't care about the Yeti, they could remove him from the finale and I'd still enjoy the ride and theming.
5) I've never been on the teacups
6) I've never been on Test Track
7) I've never been on Mission: Space
8) I've been to the World over 100 times in the past 14 years, including the year I worked there.
9) I watch Philharmagic at least twice per visit to the Magic Kingdom
10) Mulan is my favorite Princess
11) Rafiki is my favorite character (SHOCK!)
12) My wife thinks its amusing and adorable that I love disney so much and that I love to share it with my 3 children, so she stays out of my way when it comes to planning.

Oh... and..

13) I cried the first time I took my daughter up to the stage in front of the castle and she danced like the princesses, squeeling in delight. That was 3 1/2 years ago.

KCheatle

I love this thread!!

Ok...my confession is that I think most of the prince/princess love stories are creepy (Belle falling in love with Beast...beastility in my book (no pun intended) - Eric taking a girl home who he found on the beach in no clothes who can't talk - can you say kidnapping? Prince charming opening a casket to kiss a dead girl he met once for 2 minutes who ran away from him becasue she was scared - just plain weird. Anyway, you get the point. I love Disney and all, but...some of the story lines are kinda creepy to me :oops:

Zipadeelady

I love this thread!!

Ok...my confession is that I think most of the prince/princess love stories are creepy (Belle falling in love with Beast...beastility in my book (no pun intended) - Eric taking a girl home who he found on the beach in no clothes who can't talk - can you say kidnapping? Prince charming opening a casket to kiss a dead girl he met once for 2 minutes who ran away from him becasue she was scared - just plain weird. Anyway, you get the point. I love Disney and all, but...some of the story lines are kinda creepy to me :oops:

Love this thread too.

And I never looked at it that way but you do have a point. :p

I_heart_Tigger

I don't like Dole Whips or turkey legs and I like the food at Sci-Fi Dine in Theatre.

My bigger confession - and don't tell anyone - I haven't been a CM in 15 years but I still go backstage to take a shortcut through certain areas and to avoid the parade at MK and sometimes just to take a breather from the other tourists.

gwhb75

Here's mine (in no particular order):

1) I love Ak and 2 days there is probably not enough time for us.
2) I think Dole Whips smell awful... had one once..never again
3) I could care a less about the Yeti moving.. the ride is awesome.. the yeti is not the ride!
4) Outside of Hallowishes and the Boo-To-You parade, I don't really care for other fireworks or parades.
5) Fantasmic is not worth giving up 1-3 hours of your vacation to see or even doing the dining package for. It wasn't in 1999 or 2000 and def not in 2011..didnt even see it in 2012
6) I love Soarin'
7) maelstrom is one of our favorite rides..I want a T Shirt that says "Disappear" or "over the falls
8) I could care a less about Starbucks coming to main street..

HEY....I see what you did there....;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom