WDW Confessions

mergatroid

I can honestly say the current day Yeti doesn't spoil the ride for me at all.

I don't like dole whips.

I really miss the Virgin Megastore at DD.

After reading how bad/ dirty/ unloved Disney is I go every year and discover it's not. I really expect a right hell hole after seeing post after post telling me how dreadful it now is, when I get there I think people have been exaggerating somewhat.

Frank Rizzo

I do not enjoy Fantasmic

I think the food is good at Mama Melrose's

I think Chefs de France is awful

I love the Jungle Cruise despite being an antique (the ride not me!)

I have never ridden the river boat

I enjoyed Primevil Whirl

There, I have laid my soul bare for all to see, criticize and quietly snicker at!:eek:
I love Mama Melrose's as well. Used to think it would suck but the last two trips have had awesome meals there. This coming from someone who should know good Italian food living in NJ so close to NY.

Dad 2 M & M

Soarin' is the WORST ride I have ever been on at any theme park in my life. Terrible ride.

Bad and dirty picture quality, no immersion as the scenes cut from one to the other with no transition, feet in the way, bad sound quality, hardly any movement of the seats, smells don't smell of anything. Really pointless ride. Why it is so highly praised and has long lines I will never know.
I wouldn't go as far as the WORST, but don't get it either bro...

Matt7187

Soarin' is the WORST ride I have ever been on at any theme park in my life. Terrible ride.

Bad and dirty picture quality, no immersion as the scenes cut from one to the other with no transition, feet in the way, bad sound quality, hardly any movement of the seats, smells don't smell of anything. Really pointless ride. Why it is so highly praised and has long lines I will never know.
You must have never rode uoa, jii, or the grand fiesta tour

cba

-I don't like IASW
-I've never been on the Jungle Cruise
-I've never been to any of the water parks
-I don't like M&G's (unless I'm a fan of the characters at the M&G)

Tinkerbell 8

-I have never eaten a turkey leg
-I have never seen the film in Canada, and until this past trip I had never seen the videos in China or France
-I have to wait and meet every character I see in the park on every trip, unless the line is extremely too long
-I take the same pictures of everything in the parks on every trip just because
-I tear up everytime I see a disney commercial on tv because I wanna go back

Goofyernmost

I have a pin collection that has over 150 pins. I only do test track and sse when I'm in Epcot. I like the jungle cruise. I don't think there is anything wrong with aoa. I think universal will be better than Disney world by 2020 If Disney doesn't pick up the pace.

Well, it would be pretty tough to do it anywhere else! ;)

Goofyernmost

Okay, I have another confession: I love the song "It's a Small World After All".

Especially THIS version of it:

That is a very well done promotional, but, I always wonder why they always seem to drop in something that isn't in WDW. I feel primarily that was a WDW promotion, yet there was IASW from DLR popping up in there. I wonder why they do that.

bubbles1812

I think Soarin' is the one of the most overrated rides at WDW, enjoyable, but not nearly as good as everyone makes it out to be, and can't for the life of me understand why anyone waits that long to ride it.

No offense to anyone who does it and if you enjoy it, that's fine, but I've never understood the appeal of pin trading (or vinylmations for that matter). Wasting 100s of dollars to buy cheap metal pins for often ridiculous prices is something I can't understand.

Space Mountain and The Haunted Mansion are still as awesome to me as when I first visited when I was 7.

I've never had a Dole Whip but I will try one the next time I'm there.

I've never ridden the Carousel of Progress nor do I really have a desire too. But maybe I'll give it a whirl one of these days.

I have been on Stitch once and only once and it will stay that way now until forever.

I like getting my pictures with the Disney characters even though it's still. and have saved all my autograph books. One of my all time favorite memories was when I got to meet the 7 Dwarves, Snow White, and The Queen (This was before they created the parties so all 7 together was a very rare sighting... and you could get their autographs).

luv

I think Soarin' is the one of the most overrated rides at WDW, enjoyable, but not nearly as good as everyone makes it out to be, and can't for the life of me understand why anyone waits that long to ride it.

No offense to anyone who does it and if you enjoy it, that's fine, but I've never understood the appeal of pin trading (or vinylmations for that matter). Wasting 100s of dollars to buy cheap metal pins for often ridiculous prices is something I can't understand.

I've never ridden the Carousel of Progress nor do I really have a desire too. But maybe I'll give it a whirl one of these days.
I do collect pins...many pins...too many pins, if you ask anyone with any sense...and I don't understand it, either.

You should go see CoP. Everyone should see CoP. It is one of the best things disney has, although it desperately needs a new, bigger home.

WED99

Original Poster

Space Mountain and The Haunted Mansion are still as awesome to me as when I first visited when I was 7.

I've never had a Dole Whip but I will try one the next time I'm there.

I have been on Stitch once and only once and it will stay that way now until forever.

I like getting my pictures with the Disney characters even though it's still. and have saved all my autograph books. One of my all time favorite memories was when I got to meet the 7 Dwarves, Snow White, and The Queen (This was before they created the parties so all 7 together was a very rare sighting... and you could get their autographs).
The smart pin traders use eBay ;)

gwhb75

Here's mine (in no particular order):

1) I love AK and don't get when people say it's a 1/2 day park at most
2) I think Dole Whips are overrated and don't live up the the hype (I'm not saying they are horrible, just not the "o-word" inducing treat some make it out to be)
3) As cool as it would be to see the Yeti in A mode, it doesn't bother me that much that he's not, and EE is still my favourite ride in all the parks
4) Outside of Hallowishes and the Boo-To-You parade, I don't really care for other fireworks or parades.
5) Fantasmic is not worth giving up 1-3 hours of your vacation to see
6) I find Soarin' overrated too

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom