WDW Character Pic of the Day

col

bruce, the living seas, epcot

100_0093.jpg

Gorjus

There would be no extra character attendants needed to add a character to UK. To put a character in Italy would require an extra attendant.

Here is another photo from the Christmas Parade:

n1368293280_126086_7765.jpg

BigB911

As we were waiting in line, I asked DD if she was scared, to which she replied no! She said she was going to tell Malificent to be nice! But alas, as it was our turn, she totally chickened out. I was holding her, and the CM who took the pic for us asked if I'd put her down for the pic. You can see it in her face that she was scared! Later, she told me that she was afraid that Malificent would think she was the real Princess Aurora and cast a spell on her!

2927623542_16bc086c10.jpg

Gorjus

Trust me. Your average guest has no idea why we put Belle in France, Jasmine in Morrocco, Snow White in Germany, or Mulan in China. They don't plan to see the characters in World Showcase. The just run into them. And when it rains, all we hear is that there are no characters in Epcot. When I ask if they have been exploring each country or just walking the promenade, they are usually walking the promenade. If they had gone into the country they would have found their characters in their rain locations.

DormaNesbit

As we were waiting in line, I asked DD if she was scared, to which she replied no! She said she was going to tell Malificent to be nice! But alas, as it was our turn, she totally chickened out. I was holding her, and the CM who took the pic for us asked if I'd put her down for the pic. You can see it in her face that she was scared! Later, she told me that she was afraid that Malificent would think she was the real Princess Aurora and cast a spell on her!

2927623542_16bc086c10.jpg

Scared or not, she is a beautiful Princess Aurora!!!!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom