WDW Character Pic of the Day

stitch131313

mousegearsse.jpg

RAXIP

Woah!!! Seriously great photo! I'm going with the guy on the right is Peter and the guy on the left is the guest. however, what an amazing costume. I was there that night and quite surpised to see Peter and Wendy out for meet and greets and in Pooh's area. But quite a nice surprise. They are often the spares at the party. I have seen them in Toon Town as surprises. I guess Since Ariel kicked Snow to the furry room, Snow kicked Peter and Wendy to the outside.

I was there that night too, and saw him! I had to do a double-take at first.

Wow dude, I saw you and your group by Mickey's Start Trader that night. I actually thought you were a Peter Pan from a distance, than I saw the shoes. :lol:

Thanks for all the great comments. I had such a wonderful time at the party. I was in Adventureland getting my picture with Captain Hook and Mr Smee when the attendant told me Peter and Wendy were in Pooh's area. I had to run all the way over there because their meet and greet line would be closing soon.

Here's my pic for today:

disnyfan89

I think its great that Jessie and Woody are back but I wish that they would have kept Brer Bear and Brer Fox out as well. Is a shame they had to stop because of Jessie and Woody.

WDWKat26

As for the whole Buzz issue, you gotta remember Disney's measuring system. I know people who were measured 5'9 and were as tall as me (I'm 5'7). So, Buzz's friend in that picture could have been measured at 5'10 but could have been much taller. It looks like he was stretched out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom