WDW Character Pic of the Day

Disney05

What a lucky kid. Bet he'll never forget this. Great picture!

DSC03034.jpg
[/quote]

Cmdr_Crimson

I've posted these before. But if you have not seen them they will be new to you!

Princess Kida & Vinny - Atlantis the Lost Empire
kida-vinny.jpg

Elliot - Petes Dragon (Christmas Parade 1977) Proving he was not just a part of MSEP.
Elliot.jpg

Finnally Pluto & Brian Ulacher (Chicago Bears) Photo Shoot for ESPN The Weekend 2005.
Urlacher1.jpg

WDWFigment

I love so many of the above pictures (sorry for not giving individual feedback--there are too many to compliment individually!)

000_0002.jpg

raven

I've posted these before. But if you have not seen them they will be new to you!

Princess Kida & Vinny - Atlantis the Lost Empire
kida-vinny.jpg

Why does he look so fake? It looks like the actual animated character and not a costume character (look at the gloves & face). Was this a photopass thing?

Gorjus

but then again, he's a dog, and he can write.... so I'd say he is still quite gifted!! :p

My mistake. Of courst he is the smartest puppy in the world. BTW KCW, I've had a chance to work the Visa room. You are correct. It is a much better experience than your usual meet and greet.

Spectropluto, I LOVE your Dream Along pictures.:)

Here is mine for today:
P7181684.jpg

Great photo Joanna. Nice gathering of friends.

This is so cute! By the way, my DD, who is 10, said that your son is "Hot". :ROFLOL:

And so it begins.

My photo for the day:

Sleeping_Beauty.jpg

ann0d

We were on our way up to see the waterfalls in Canada, when these two from Brother Bear came out! It was so cool because no one else was around and my son got to spend a lot time with them!

PC150517.jpg

diddy_mouse

This was from MVMCP this past December. These two were awesome! Before taking the picture, Wendy asked: "Who is that man over there?" (referring to my husband) Peter got annoyed that I had grown up but when he saw my solitaire he said: "Well, at least he gave you treasure!"

PeterPanandWendy.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom