WDW Character Pic of the Day

Azerin

hasn't this one already been posted before?? jw

Don't think so :) Looking back I had posted another picture of Peter Pan from the same day/parade... had forgotten about that... but this is a different picture... the other Peter was looking at me and pointing to his hat :)

jennc2001

Don't think so :) Looking back I had posted another picture of Peter Pan from the same day/parade... had forgotten about that... but this is a different picture... the other Peter was looking at me and pointing to his hat :)

ahhh, ok! i knew it looked familiar!! :)

DABIGCHEEZ

Here is one of my favs from 2 years ago.....

171-1.jpg

^ very neat! i was so mad that some of the floats of Spectromagic wasn't working when i went Friday! But i love all the people in the pic, makes you feel like your right there in the crowd, good job!

Bug715

Is this info current??? or just when the pic was taken??? I ask because we haven't see Jiminy in all our trips. If I missed it being obvious then...:hammer:

I believe I saw him in Town Square last week while I was down. So it should be current info. When you get into the parks you can just ask at guest relations and they can find out where the characters are.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom