WDW Character Pic of the Day

Gorjus

I love watching them make magic

image3270007.jpg

Cynderella

After the show. He teased the kids for 10 mintues. It was great and he's really big!

100_2204.jpg

We met him on our last trip too. I went down to ask him if he's been around for awhile because the other characters (Indy, Marion etc) seem to change but I always see him (mainly because he's huge! :lookaroun). He said he's been doing the show for 9+ years. I think it was 9 and if it wasnt it was more!

wdwmomof3

Here's one that's a couple years old with a little photoshop work. (Not as much as you'd think).

MnMArt.jpg

I love that! Okay, this picture was made last Sept. My DD Lindsey is on the left, then DS Michael and DD's friend that we took with us. Oh yea & Mickey! They had animal tatoo's on them from earlier that day at AK. :hammer:

I say we hook them up in 10 years at Disney!:ROFLOL:

DSC02334.jpg

will341

This is a classic example of Disney magic. There was no one else around to witness this except for me and my DD who was one year old at the time, yet they were 100% in character the moment they appeared. They were on their way to their greeting spot.

DSC02879.jpg

DSC02880.jpg

DSC02881.jpg

DSC02882.jpg

DSC02883.jpg

Those are honestly the best Disney photos I've ever seen. Pure magic of Disney.

cooleo

I love that! Okay, this picture was made last Sept. My DD Lindsey is on the left, then DS Michael and DD's friend that we took with us. Oh yea & Mickey! They had animal tatoo's on them from earlier that day at AK. :hammer:

I say we hook them up in 10 years at Disney!:ROFLOL:

DSC02334.jpg

I think it could work. Al least we would have another reason to go to WDW. Not that I NEED a reason. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom