WDW Celebrations: World Wide Weekend

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Yes, I also didn't get a chance to say goodbye to everyone at the end of the event, so let me say it now. Thanks for another great event and I can't wait until the next one...but it won't be long.

sillyspook13

after completing the Pleasure Island "History Walk" the team regrouped and was heading out at just the right time!

2890377461_8ce44e020a.jpg

:wave:

My first ever opportunity to turn down a dream! :sohappy::lol:

jedimaster1227

after completing the Pleasure Island "History Walk" the team regrouped and was heading out at just the right time!

We ended up getting the nickname of the "Tan Army" at Block Party Bash. I'm glad we have a photo of the team in tan... :D

Which one...? You should have seen our wrestler in MILF...he got put on the big screen.

I was absolutely cracked up by the whole situation. One of the highlights of the party going hand in hand with Boo to You and HalloWishes!

It looks like Adam is explaining how to use a "laser"...

I'm not quite sure what I was saying, but in regards to my "Laser Training 101" session inside of the Epcot 25th Gallery, I do have a Walt Disney World takeover plan in the works... :drevil: (I've been waiting for a very long time to have a good reason to use that emoticon!)

He was dancing inside

According to Buddy Boyle...

I KNOW!

yeah I was standing there with the camera focused on him waiting for the perfect moment. I hope he didn't see me laughing...

Thats why I didn't dance in front of every during Block Party Bash... The camera is always watching. :lookaroun

I swear I was gonna get up and do it if they put me up a 3rd time. :lookaroun

Thats what they all say!

Oh, and I win. It did not rain once during the event's four days. The curse is broken! :sohappy:

Tim and I were thinking how much fun you guys were having this past weekend while we were stuck here in Pittsburgh. :cry:

We definitely missed you guys! No one could match the fantastic hats or moments we shared with you and Tim during Celebration 25!

Funny how I first see Adam posting on this site, and I end up seeing him at a different theme park event up here in Canada. :lol:

These events look awesome! Backstage magic FTW

I've been traveling between countries and forums this year so I guess that is how it works. I loved the trip and I am definitely looking forward to the day Robb and Elissa release our trip DVD!

With everyone going in different directions last night after Fantasmic (us too, to try to find the elusive YOAMD Pluto plush), Sandy and I didn't get a chance to say 'See ya real soon' to everyone. What a great weekend, and a great chance to connect screen names to faces. We had a blast with everyone. Those WDW Celebrations folks know how to put on a great event!!! Thanks to all of you for all you did to make this a success. Can't wait for the next gig.

Gary & Sandy

Again Gary (and Sandy), it was a pleasure to have you with us! I thoroughly enjoyed our conversations throughout the weekend, and loved having you with us for the many meets we shared!

Yes, I also didn't get a chance to say goodbye to everyone at the end of the event, so let me say it now. Thanks for another great event and I can't wait until the next one...but it won't be long.

As always Chris, it is always a joy to have you with us! I hope to see you in May! :wave:

I would like to thank everyone again for a fantastic event that even surpassed my expectations. For those of you that joined us for meets throughout the weekend, I thank you again for your support and company! Though it may sound a little strange considering how incredible Celebration 25 ended up being, I can honestly say that this has been my favorite of our events so far. I feel like I had the chance to meet more people and get to know them far better; which is something that in the wonderful days of the 25th anniversary, I didn't really get to do.

In addition, I would like to thank our tremendously talented Core Team (Jason, Jackie, Tom, Marcus, Matt, John) and all who helped us with this event. This event has been the toughest, most emotionally tiring event we've had so far, and without them, this event could not have been as successful as I strongly believe it was. Through the good moments and the few that may not have been such, they have stuck with us to make sure that our guests had the best time possible--and for that I am proud to say they deserve a huge round of applause.

When we regroup and get all of our post-World Wide Weekend content up and running, one of us will post an update here so you are all up to date! Thanks again for your support everyone!

loweyan

I really enjoyed the weekend! I hope you do more weekend events so us working stiffs can join in the hoopla! :king:

And it was great getting to meet you too. Hopefully we will have some more fun before food and wine is done! And maybe you will get to try your tequila tasting

brkgnews

Oh, and I win. It did not rain once during the event's four days. The curse is broken! :sohappy:

Well now I wouldn't say that... :lookaroun

I'm still drying out from unloading all the stuff at your house Sunday night during the cloudburst. :lol:

Had a blast this week... thanks to everyone who played a part (both in terms of planning, working, or just attending). :wave:

Crazy4WDW1

WOW! I thought about you guys while I was in line for Soarin and thinking about all the people that did something creative for EPCOT on the 25th Anniversary. You and the hats - I thought about that.

:wave:

We were with you guys in spirit! Hopefully we can make the next meet!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

EPCOT.nut

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I just wanted to stop in and say how much I enjoyed this weekend. I didn't get to participate in nearly as many meets and events as I would have liked (uncooperative travel companions be damned!) but the few I did get to stop by for really helped make my weekend magical!

I truly look forward to more events in the future! :wave:

Thank you to all the core team members for their hard work!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I just wanted to stop in and say how much I enjoyed this weekend. I didn't get to participate in nearly as many meets and events as I would have liked (uncooperative travel companions be damned!) but the few I did get to stop by for really helped make my weekend magical!

I truly look forward to more events in the future! :wave:

Thank you to all the core team members for their hard work!

Question... Did you complete your UoE mission? SSE mission? :drevil:

JerseySkiddie

It was so nice to meet some of you! I had a great time and I hope everyone else did too. Safe travels back home if you haven't made the trip yet. See you all at the next one!

dandaman

I've been traveling between countries and forums this year so I guess that is how it works. I loved the trip and I am definitely looking forward to the day Robb and Elissa release our trip DVD!

I really hope Robb got video of the 10-person-strong waterpark takeover. (You were probably doing something more sensible at the time like not being killed on the slides. :lol: )

imamouse

Many thanks to Adam, Jason, Jackie, Tom, Marcus, Matt and John (the dancin' man) for another great event. It's so nice to meet fellow Disney fans and put faces to the names on this forum. See you all next May, if not sooner :wave:.

MouseFest, anyone?

donsullivan

Premium Member
Could this be the John (the dancin' man) you were referring too?

IMG_4789.jpg

Thanks to the whole WDWCelebrations team for a great weekend. It was great meeting everyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom