WDW Celebrations: World Wide Weekend

imamouse

Could this be the John (the dancin' man) you were referring too?

IMG_4789.jpg

Thanks to the whole WDWCelebrations team for a great weekend. It was great meeting everyone.

That's him! Great shot, Don. Thanks for posting.

Does anyone know if there is a plan for posting photos/videos of WWW in this thread or on WDWCelebrations (or both)? I have the link to a very funny video from 9/25 at the Adventures Club...

jedimaster1227

That's him! Great shot, Don. Thanks for posting.

Does anyone know if there is a plan for posting photos/videos of WWW in this thread or on WDWCelebrations (or both)? I have the link to a very funny video from 9/25 at the Adventures Club...

Well, anyone is welcome to post photos here...

As for WDWCelebrations, we are likely going to post the group photos (as well as some event highlight photos) once the group gets back and we get busy doing our own event recap for the site. But yes, we should be putting those photos up sometime soon.

imamouse

Sounds good, Rain Free, er - I mean, Adam. I will be on the lookout for photos commemorating WWW good times with good people.

BSikor

I'm sorry I wasn't able to join the group. The scavenger hunt sounded awesome. I spent Friday and Saturday in the World Showplace watching the Bocuse d'Or USA Finals. I saw Adam and John there and around the park met up with JeffB, KeeKee and her husband. I'm glad everyone had a good time.

GymLeaderPhil

Did someone mention photos? Marcus and John will have ten million default photos to use! :lol:

http://philimusprime.smugmug.com/gallery/6094456_jHYfi//382676784_JcYcP

Thanks for the great tour before the Island disappeared. The mini-MK meet was a blast too. Cannot beat 10 minutes for Space Mountain anyday.

I would have been at the Spaceship Earth group ride the next day, but I was kungalooshing till 2am. I was afraid that if I made that early morning celebration I wouldn't be able to stay awake for the last hoopla. Hoopla!

Will try to be at the next one for sure though.

Crazy4WDW1

Great pics! It looks like you guys has a great meet. I saw some familiar faces in the group! I love the "Men in Beige"!! :wave:

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Aaacccckk!! lol. I got the old sailor suit that's been faded for years. That was fun but I hit the deck way too soon.

Matpez

:sohappy: Thanks for posting this! Wish that I could have been there. Will you be doing a DVD for this event?

Honestly, we only intended highlights. There isn't really a plan to make a full DVD of just this event.
Over time though, I will keep getting out clips.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom