WDW Attraction Pictures

Minnie1976

Original Poster
Might i ask What, Where and When this was taken ??
I dont have a memory of it
According to my notes on the picture, it was taken in 2007 and I thought in Dinosaur since it is in an Animal Kingdom folder. After looking at other pictures, now I'm confused.

Minnie1976

Original Poster
Yes! There is a "____" Photo of the day thread for everything now. It takes away from it IMO.

And one good thing about this thread...you know which jerks take flash pictures during a Dark Ride.

When I joined WDWMagic last July 2010, there was more than one picture thread already. You sound like a couple of people who just want to be nasty snd grumpy and have something to complain about. Sounds like you are just looking to complain and nothing could ever satisfy you. Don't look at the thread if you don't like it and move on to what does satisfy you, if anything. You need Grumpy shirts, they would fit fine.

DrummerAlly

GMR western scene
Orlando2011329.jpg

Great Photo!!

Are you "The Joanna" that everyone refers to as a CM for TGMR?

We've always wanted to see the western version but always end up seeing the gangster version. Do they run the western one anymore? How would we know if they are? Can we simply ask the CM at the front of the line? Thanks!

joanna71985

Great Photo!!

Are you "The Joanna" that everyone refers to as a CM for TGMR?

We've always wanted to see the western version but always end up seeing the gangster version. Do they run the western one anymore? How would we know if they are? Can we simply ask the CM at the front of the line? Thanks!

Thank you!

Yes, I do work at GMR (I've been there for about 1.5 years now). For the western scene- it is run all the time (not just during busy time periods). However, when it's slow there are less vehicles/not run as long. To find out if it's running, just ask the CM at the podium right before you go out to the vehicles. If Western is running, they can get you on to the next available vehicle

yankspy

I don't remember where the line was. Husband was on a scooter and they brought us a totally different way then they had before on other trips. Once we were seated in the doom buggy the Haunted Mansion broke. We were the only people there. Eventually they realized we were sitting in the doom buggy and came and let us out.

Umm. Not sure how to say this but that is actually my picture.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom