WDW Attraction Pictures

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
DSC_2286.jpg

Raychul

I love these pictures but some of them of the dark rides make me sad b/c I can tell they were taken with the flash on and I can tell there are other people on the ride. That's not very polite.

Flash photos on dark rides make me a very sad/angry girl. :fork:

SleepingMonk

I love these pictures but some of them of the dark rides make me sad b/c I can tell they were taken with the flash on and I can tell there are other people on the ride. That's not very polite.

It bothers me more that you can see all the dust, dirt and little hidden construction pieces that you never see in the dark.

Kills the magic!

Raychul

It bothers me more that you can see all the dust, dirt and little hidden construction pieces that you never see in the dark.

Kills the magic!

Yeah, totally agree with that too. I don't wanna see how the animatronics are being held into place or see all the hidden set pieces. Kinda cheapens the whole thing. :(

graphite1326

I agree.

BigRedDad

Flash photos on rides where it says "No flash photography" is very upsetting and ruins the ride for the rest of the guests.

pumpkin7

Kills the magic!

i was just thinking the exact same thing looking at the pirates of the caribbean photos.. and there is one from the peter pan ride of the mermaids earlier on in the thread, and it looks awful. amazing what a bit of lighting can do to create a mood.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom