WDW 2012 Fashion Critique For Men

Sharkreef11

Those have been fine forever and a day. However, they would become a source of horror if worn with shorts and socks together. Thank you for your interest in making Walt Disney World a more aesthetically pleasing place.

Haha so I get your ok if I wear t-shirt, shorts, and these little beauties (with no socks)?

Sharkreef11

Sperry's are very "in" right now, plus they're wicked comfortable. I can't speak for Rsoxguy, but unless you're wearing them with ya know a pair ow sweatpants I think they usually look good :p

This is good to hear. I will walk around in confidence now. ;) Don't worry I will mix in flops, and tennis shoes. I don't want to become predictable. :D

annawilliams

Can we add Speedo bathing suits at the water parks to this list?

Oh, I love this so much. I was 14 and hanging out at typhoon lagoon with my parents- A man wearing a speedo forgot to make sure everything was inside.......ahhhhh! I remember my parents ushering us over to the other side of the pool. haha!!!!!

Also: Forget that people of walmart site. We need a people of disney site! Hilarious.

tracyandalex

Let me guess - you don't have young kids?

I have a 3 yr old and I refuse to carry anything besides my wristlet (sp?). Now I will say that i did lug a diaper bag around for 2 trips and then a small backpack for one maybe 2 additional trips. Now that DD is potty trained I don't carry anything but the wristlet. Also, we always have a stroller so no one is technically carrying anything. I hate carrying things around the parks!

tracyandalex

Many people sport this look in January here in South Florida. I have just always found it to be an ironic choice of clothing. I knew someone years ago who would turn down the temperature on her a/c and turn on the ceiling fan over the bead, only to wrap herself tightly in a blanket. Her husband always laughed about it, as did she.

wow, I had no idea we know eachother! I am guilty as charged and will now attempt to explain. I have to sleep with a blanket, but I am often too hot, especially in the summer here in Florida. To adjust for the heat I turn down the a/c and turn on the ceiling fan to . . . wait for it. . . save energy!

rsoxguy

Original Poster
wow, I had no idea we know eachother! I am guilty as charged and will now attempt to explain. I have to sleep with a blanket, but I am often too hot, especially in the summer here in Florida. To adjust for the heat I turn down the a/c and turn on the ceiling fan to . . . wait for it. . . save energy!

The woman that I mentioned was originally from the North. My theory was that she was accustomed to being cold at night, and therefore found great comfort in being cold at night and snuggling under a blanket. In any case, she and her husband were able to laugh about it, rather than becoming suicidal, as some here would infer.

tracyandalex

The woman that I mentioned was originally from the North. My theory was that she was accustomed to being cold at night, and therefore found great comfort in being cold at night and snuggling under a blanket. In any case, she and her husband were able to laugh about it, rather than becoming suicidal, as some here would infer.

Yeah so I', from NJ!!! That might be the reason. DH definitely thinks I'm bonkers, lol

Dads 2 Boys

francis.jpg

Sorry, but your post strikes me as being sillier than mine. You apparently have little use for satire, and I can respect that. However, to equate me with some type of mean spirited bully is just foolish and shortsighted. If I have offended your tender sensibilities, I apologize for not considering the fact that there might be some people here who do not possess the ability to place their feelings a little deeper into their skin. Perhaps you would be better off not entering this thread again.

Twice now u've made me look like a wack to my fellow employees by bursting out laughing. I love "the big toe" and this picture is great!

MAF

Does this thread have any real purpose other than mocking other people? It reminds me of the recent story where the students were picking on the older lady who was the school bus monitor. The mods should lock this thread.

I KNEW someone would post something like this. Sorry, this isn't the DIS...

fredrickr

#9. The Outdated Shirt. So you went to Disney World in 1991, bought a t-shirt with the year emblazoned on the front, and you had a great time! The problem lies in the fact that you’ve dropped that puppy in the old Maytag one too many times. We’re all glad that you have a long history at Disney World. We just wish that you’d stop trying to prove it and splurge on a new shirt at The Emporium. Don’t forget the 6.5% sales tax.

Well until Disney brings back the WDW hockey jersey, I will continue to wear my 2007 WDW hockey jersey when I go down in January. In addition to the numerous compliments that I get on it, my jerseys is much more comfortable than a sweatshirt. It breathes so it isn't too hot during the day but is very warm in the evening when it can get chilly waiting for Illuminations.

Phonedave

On the sunglasses inside I will defend DH a little with that one. DH has prescription sunglasses that he sometimes forgets to switch with his regular glasses before going on a ride. His eyes don't like contacts so he switches back & forth like crazy while at the world and sometimes he forgets (sometimes on purpose sorry Voyage of the Little Mermaid!) to switch his glasses. The best is when he finally realizes he can't see and we're too far into the line for him to g o back and switch!

That was going to be my post as well. My sunglasses are perscription. I can see well enough without them, but if I want to read a menu board, I need them. If I am indoors and they are in my collar, I'll put them on to be able to see something.

-dave

MAF

Pretty sure he's talking about the tool bags who wear them indoors because they think they look "cool."

rsoxguy

Original Poster
Pretty sure he's talking about the tool bags who wear them indoors because they think they look "cool."

That's it exactly.Nothing to do with necessity, but rather the Fonzie wannabes.

I've never heard the term "tool bags", but it made me laugh. (I hope it's not a vulgar term, or I'll feel bad about laughing.)

Britt

OH MY GOSH! I seriously was laughing out loud at these. I've seen ALL of these and I'd LOVE to see a "What Not to Wear" for women! haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom