WDI Layoffs

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Just saw the news today site started a rumor about joe rhode. They better not have let go of him I need to find out what happens to his ear will it ever rip?! In all seriousness though I always thought highly of him and am sure it's not true. Imo he's one of the best imagineers out there and would be sorely missed if true.

... and they are getting slammed in the comments on that article for posting this rumor as news and they are quickly back tracking on the rumor.

PhotoDave219

That being said.... I would bet anyone a beer* he is "retired" by Avatar open.

* any "one" = only "one."

Which I guess makes @PhotoDave219 the winner of a beer if I'm wrong

I'm not doubting you, I generally believe what you bring to the table. You've got a proven track record AND you're not the one saying that Joe Rhode was laid off - THAT was someone else, with zero scruples.

I also would not take that bet.....

pheneix

Original Poster
I'm not doubting you, I generally believe what you bring to the table. You've got a proven track record AND you're not the one saying that Joe Rhode was laid off - THAT was someone else, with zero scruples.

I also would not take that bet.....

I feel like "that someone else" ripped my content off too. No one else on the Internet was talking about Fitz getting laid off except for me

flyakite

Whatever the outcome ..... As crappy and scary as it may be. Hopefully Joe is calming us by saying he is fine ....

“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” Lao Tzu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom