Water Mice Accident on Seven Seas Lagoon

paulcmartens

Account Suspended
I was the last to ride the Grand Floridian old water mice. Are these much faster...because if so, I could see there being an accident.

There were hardly any boats on the lake when I went around (5 total), but I had to be extra careful there were a couple close calls.

Since its spring break, its very likely an accident would happen this time of year.

Maybe WDW should limit the amount of Water Mice on the lake a given time.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Seems to me that some people are hell bent on spoiling everyone elses fun by their own stupidity and recklessness.

CEO - nice photos.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by The_CEO
These suckers :-d

Depending on your weight, you FLY through the water. Not much horsepower tho.

As a larger framed individual I thought the mice had all the fun of piloting a super tanker.

Its a rather large piece of water, some driver error must be a factor, but hey ho I can just see the lawyers sniffing the air for cash.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Hey Jack!!

Don`t they still make you sign your life away before you hire watercraft - you know, the `if it goes wrong its all my fault` small print?? I`m sure you had to do that on the Village marina?

JackSkellington

Originally posted by marni1971
Hey Jack!!

Don`t they still make you sign your life away before you hire watercraft - you know, the `if it goes wrong its all my fault` small print?? I`m sure you had to do that on the Village marina?

"Morning Gents"-Mayor
Happy Easter, it is good to be up today. And Marni I should think so. All rental stores have a form that I know everyone on the boards has signed or seen at least once. The "I will not sue if I incur damages to myself even death" papers. I presume Disney is no different. And if there isn't a form they are just asking for a lawsuit from someone tryingto make a lillte money. But if the fault was Disney's (malfunction, failures, etc...) then there are possible grounds to sue the company. And I am sure the lawyers will find something for a plausible courtroom trial.

HumanOddity

The new Sea Raycers are much, much faster than the old Water Mouse crafts, which to me, makes it a lot more fun to ride them, but they are not quite as responsive as the Water Mice were. It's possible that these people were going as fast as the crafts would allow, and SURPRISE.... weren't paying attention to who else was around them, and didn't have enough time to get out of each others way. Could happen.

Either that or they're just plain stupid, and the were playing chicken.

OR.... Eisner made them crash with his evil Force powers!!

barnum42

Originally posted by JackSkellington
You don't need to say these people are stupid. We don't know, but we will find out.
Whilst it can be a mistake to jump to conclusions, you really have to not pay attention to fail to notice other traffic on the lakes, or be doing something dangerous and irresponsible to crash these craft.

barnum42

Originally posted by HumanOddity
The new Sea Raycers are much, much faster than the old Water Mouse crafts, which to me, makes it a lot more fun to ride them, but they are not quite as responsive as the Water Mice were.
Cool. I've not rented one of these since they were called Water Sprites! I may just have to give them a look next time.

barnum42

Originally posted by JackSkellington
I don't understand what you are saying Pumbas.
I do, and I like your thinking!

Maybe it's not an expression used in America?

Jack - the expression is "Like (slang term for fecal matter that rhymes with grit) off a shovel". Meaning very fast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom