Water Mice Accident on Seven Seas Lagoon

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by PhotoDave219
"The Reedy Creek Air Defense Network" :lol:

Dave I would have expected better, security is everybodys buisness, especially now as Eisner has commisioned souvenir missile defense pins

DeeWorld

Hello everyone, I just got back from a week at the Contemporary and was actually on the water when the accident occurred. I did not see it but a security boat came over shortly after and told me that they were clearing South Seas Lagoon of all activity and to go back to the Contemp Marina. What is ironic is the previous night my wife and I were commenting on the amount of 12 year olds on the water and that many lacked the necessary motor / driving skills which made the "lake experience" much more dangerous. Low and behold on Easter Sunday Disney changed the policy to only allow Licensed Drivers (you must show valid ID) to operate the boats solo. If you were not a licensed driver you must be at least 12 and be with a licensed driver. Don't know if this policy will be permanent but I actually think it was long overdue especially with the speed of the new boats.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom