Wand Removal Day: One W/ PICTURES from in the park

Disney_Freak429

Do I see The Ladder in one of those pics? I need visual confirmation of The Ladder people. Is it there? Who brought it there? Where has it been all this time? I need answers!!! *deep breath* any info of The Ladder would be nice sorry for the Disney Freakout hehehe. ;) Also pics are great thanks

Larry Mondello

:cry: I don....don....dont wah...wah....want it to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

It hasn't. I guess we had it all wrong!!

vvvvv.jpg

Buzzforprez

Actually, you are pretty close with this pic. The wand is staying and :ROFLOL: it will be the platform for a launched coaster called time wars. The big golf ball is indeed gone. They are putting the old Horizons building in its place. Seems it never sold through mousesurplus so to save money it's coming back.

brkgnews

Now that's funny. And so... Imagineering.

- How many imagineers does it take to dismantle the wand?
- Does it have to be the wand? :lookaroun

cymbaldiva

Actually, you are pretty close with this pic. The wand is staying and :ROFLOL: it will be the platform for a launched coaster called time wars. The big golf ball is indeed gone. They are putting the old Horizons building in its place. Seems it never sold through mousesurplus so to save money it's coming back.

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

LSUxStitch

I feel bad every time someone mentions a Rescue Ranger. I had one for like 10mins before she was hauled off in an alpha unit. It wasn't my fault, but I felt terrible. Oh, and before anyone freaks, she's fine. Just don't let your kids horseplay in the rain around large moving objects. She was a hero - a battered, bruised, swollen, possibly fractured hero, but a hero none the less.

Please explain merf, are we talking about the same 'rescue rangers'? lol.

Long live the Rescue Rangers! Rescue Rangers Away!

Too bad EPCOT has since discontinued their services :( I was one of the last few ... I don't know how they are surviving without them lol.

Hate to say I told you so...

Oh wait, I SO do NOT hate to say that. When I reported this Back in April you all scoffed at me and said not to believe information given by cast members. So....

I TOLD YOU SO!:fork: :fork: :fork:

aeromike

All you wand likers I have a question... This was supposed to be a decoration for the year 2000... But it seems they left it up past their welcome.. I present to you exhibit A.. The Birthday Cake Castle.... What id to this day it had the birthday cake designs but repainted.... Ding dong the Wand is dead... I want to know when it will finally be down.. I want to be there when the final blow is dealt

Yes, It was the decoration for the year 2000, but they could've taken it down afterwards, but instead, they replaced the 2000 with 'Epcot', obviously it was meant to stay up, and i don't care about the cake castle, it gets changed often! You might be excited to epcot being back to its futuristic self, but when its the 25th anniversary, its gonna look old and rusty and painted Bronze... just keep the freakin wand!! It gives sse more colour, more pleasurable to look at and makes it look more decent than a lone golf ball.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I have it on good authority that the entire extended Ladder family (including the normally elusive Mc Ladder Snr) is hard at work inside of SSE even as we speak. Meet and Greets are being arranged for sometime mid September.

All praise the ladder.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom