Wand Removal Day: One W/ PICTURES from in the park

goofyfan13

I don't know why I get into these threads all the time, cause realistically, no one is going to seriously change their opinion on this subject. We can try and argue with each other about why it's good and why it's bad, but opinion changing just isn't going to happen as much as you want it to, with the exception of maybe a few people.

Realistically, the average guest isn't going to give a rats behind that the wand is gone just like they didn't care that it went up in the first place, both the wand lovers and haters are in the minority, I don't care how all of us feel about it. However, there is one argument that always baffled me, and that's the one were people claimed that the wand let people know that Epcot was a Disney park...as if driving through the giant WDW arches didn't allude you to that in the first place.

But seriously...opinions are like butt holes, everyone has them, and they all stink.:lookaroun

mpaul32001

WOW! It looks like they were working faster then we thought! The wand is DOWN!!! :sohappy:

tn_100_2735.png

j/k

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I don't know why I get into these threads all the time, cause realistically, no one is going to seriously change their opinion on this subject. We can try and argue with each other about why it's good and why it's bad, but opinion changing just isn't going to happen as much as you want it to, with the exception of maybe a few people. But seriously...opinions are like butt holes, everyone has them, and they all stink.:lookaroun
this is why you dont get sucked into conversations dealing with the following:

s e x
money
religion
politics
morals

live by this, and you should be ok.

cymbaldiva

Hello I Found Epcot Photos From day 1 on one of a theme park website called Roller Coaster Pro (RCP) Here is the Link to the images Click Here
And There is a topic here Click Here

Okay so I was looking at the photo link (nothing much new to it) and the caption on the last photo states...

""We Go On" as we look down the long road to the November 13th reopening. Thanks for checking out this update!"

What the heck is this November 13th business?

jmvd20

Okay so I was looking at the photo link (nothing much new to it) and the caption on the last photo states...

""We Go On" as we look down the long road to the November 13th reopening. Thanks for checking out this update!"

What the heck is this November 13th business?

November 13th is when SSE is scheduled to re-open.

jmvd20

Thanks for the info. And I can't wait to see the new Space Ship Earth ride.

I can't wait to see it either. It is long overdue for a major clean up and modernization.

With all this talk about the wand I keep forgetting that SSE is actually being redone right now :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom