Wand Removal Day: One W/ PICTURES from in the park

iheartdisney91

WDW_Magic0022.JPG

wow sooo everything is gone? like the hand, wand, and stars?

teebin

EPCOT Space Ship Earth Wand Removal Day: One, July 9, 2007
I took these pictures myself this afternoon...Enjoy

These capture it very well. Great job BeachClub!

It is where I thought they would put the crane as they had a crane in that same location about 3-4 years ago for who knows what. I was a WDW virgin at the time. I have figured out why they are going to take time to remove this thing.. imagine one of those steel beams hitting the parks landmark... the damage would be visible for a fer piece. Nope, this is going to be piecemeal. Gentle gentle gentle like my kitty.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Personally... I cant wait to see some hot cutting torch action. :slurp: :lookaroun

Thanks for the pics.

Unplugged

Wand Staying.....Adding Sims Crane as sponsor

Wait a minute now...I heard the wand was staying but was going to be sponsored by a company called "Sims Crane" and that they were supposed to be installing a "Sims Crane" icon next to the wand. :lookaroun

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I'm giddy with anticipation of the removal of the wand. :sohappy:

Of course one thing we never figured out, at least I don't recall a thread on it.... If the Hat is in the Studios and the Arm-Wand is in Epcot, then the Feet must be in Bay Lake with the fishes. :drevil:

HoW

Didn't expect to see the crane immediately, but I am certainly glad it's there! Welcome back to all your glistening goodness SSE! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom