Wand Removal Day: FIVE w/ pictures from in the park and from the monorail

TomorrowlandTyler

Original Poster
Hello Everyone and welcome to your daily wand news update. I'll keep it short to 4 pictures.

"E" from the monorail:
IMG_0117.JPG

Entrance side close up:
IMG_0124.JPG

Also from the monorail:
IMG_0123.JPG

And as I was taking this picture, the CM from Gateway Gifts said that I couldn't because "It was a picture of construction." (Which dosen't matter because it is all clearly visible from the monorail where you can take all the pictures you want:
IMG_0125.JPG

I kindly said 'Ok, Thank You' and proceeded to check progress on SSE Unload. Nothing has changed, just some vehicles removed. Nothing else I can think about other than Test Track was down for a little while this afternoon which is pretty common.

And Since there its Friday the 13th, A Random Shot of Mickey Pumpkins:
IMG_0139.JPG

cb3k

Looks good so far. I kinda thought that it would be coming down a lot faster than it is...5 days and 5 letters removed...Oh well, Hopefully it will be restored to its original splendor by August..

cmatt

nice pics - kinda missing the place atm, and riding mission space 5 times in a row, test track, music from soarin....

hmmm cancun next summer could possibly get cancelled at this rate ;)

cmatt

Thanks for the pics! The wand is slowly becoming a blank in the sky.

i thought it was going to be landfill ;) seriouslly ill miss it - still at least the ride is being updated....

and merf - yessum - it will look all swanky posh :eek: bow tie affair me thinks :)

This has to be one of the main things im looking forward to :)

Figments Friend

Awesome shots...thanks so much for sharing! I was on here earlier today but there was no new Wand news...i am happy to see this has been remedied!

Hooray for a "Wand-free" EPCOT!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom