News Walt Disney World to resume sales of Annual Passes (New sales resume April 20, 2023)

LuvtheGoof

DVC Guru
Premium Member
DVC members can't renew online. We have to call and then go to Guest Services either at Disney Springs or a park entrance. I usually go to Disney Springs the day we fly in because we don't typically go to a park that day and don't want to wait in line the next morning. It's a pain because sometimes we just want to relax at the resort after traveling, but if it's when we need to activate our pass renewal then we have to go somewhere to do that.
Not completely true. You did have to renew via MS, but you don't have to go to GS at all. The passes activate immediately in your MDE app. We just did this a few months ago and it worked flawlessly.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Really? That's your response? You can't be considerate enough on a Disney fan forum to simply avoid such language that some people may find quite offensive?
Yes…that’s my response. I probably didn’t even realize what I put as the news was breaking…but it didn’t trigger a filter.

But I don’t want to annoy you or anyone. So you can report and/or ignore me. That’s your right.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Not completely true. You did have to renew via MS, but you don't have to go to GS at all. The passes activate immediately in your MDE app. We just did this a few months ago and it worked flawlessly.

To get your new card you have to go to Guest Services... Yellow D

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I’m going to buy a new annual pas just so I can see you again! 😄💓😎
Haha!, I knew you were waiting for this announcement, glad you'll be able to visit the parks again. :)

Oh, and the price for a *new* Sorcerer AP is $969 + tax.

Chip Chipperson

I suspect it would be on ride photos only which is kind of lousy.
Yeah, it was lousy when they took it away in the first place, made even more insulting when DLR got it included with G+ while WDW's G+ came with . . . uh, audio clips or something? Jacking up the price AND removing a benefit at the same time was low. Adding it back should have been a no-brainer. Bob missed a chance to earn a little goodwill back for very little cost considering we all know that these passes will have only a limited number available.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom