Walt Disney World to build 2,000-room Hotel: Disney’s Art of Animation Resort

JEANYLASER

thanks for the info! Oh! one more thing do you have some new pics of the Art Of Animation and the new sign for the entrance also!

_Scar

Just smile and nod....

lmao-real.jpg

I'm looking forward to the grass team taking on the water team in a battle of epic proportions

Tom

Beta Return
lmao-real.jpg

I'm looking forward to the grass team taking on the water team in a battle of epic proportions

thanks for the info!

i will be watching the battle from my room at the Disney Animation Resort at Walt Disney World in florida with my new Duffy the bear.

Wilt Dasney

Maybe some of the clever people in this thread could find a more constructive use of their boundless wit than what's going on here.

Tom

Beta Return
Only moderates and deluxe have waterslides so far, but this resort definitely seems like a moderate from some of the concept art lol

The concept art was (shockingly) misleading. After much deliberation, it was determined that the artwork was of the Main Building, and not of a guest room building.

The main buildings are nicely themed and enclosed. The rest of the buildings will likely be comparable to those at Pop, and so will the amenities.

The only difference will probably be the suites.

Tom

Beta Return
Who determined that?

Well, maybe it just happened in my head, but I remember a revelation happening when someone pointed out some obvious features in the rendering that led a number of us to realize it was a view of the back side of the main building, and not of a guest room building.

Mr.EPCOT

Well, maybe it just happened in my head, but I remember a revelation happening when someone pointed out some obvious features in the rendering that led a number of us to realize it was a view of the back side of the main building, and not of a guest room building.

That Finding Nemo area certainly is not the main building, it can't be anything but one of the guest room buildings.

art_of_animation.jpg
[/size][/font]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom