Walt Disney World Park Hours cut starting September 8 2020

nor'easter

Well the opinions from the other side of the Atlantic haven't held sway here for hundreds of years in spite of the globalists. It's not a global popularity contest. We have a constitutional republic.
Most countries have constitutions. Doesn't mean their citizens should ignore reality.

trainplane3

No wonder the US is in such a mess.

The sheer arrogance of the ‘me’ culture.
Oh boy. You want to see something a friend sent me of someone they know?

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG
5.JPG
As expected, well respected new sources. Using Family Guy to push your views is quite hilarious too.

Mods, feel free to nuke this post if needed.

SoFloMagic

Oh boy. You want to see something a friend sent me of someone they know?

As expected, well respected new sources. Using Family Guy to push your views is quite hilarious too.

Mods, feel free to nuke this post if needed.
facebook will be the downfall of our society. They built an algorithm that amplifies conspiracy theories and reinforces existing beliefs rather than promoting outside sources.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Most countries have constitutions. Doesn't mean their citizens should ignore reality.

It does mean that another country's reality has no bearing on our responsibilities or course of action/inaction. Not our circus, not our monkeys. Your monkeys cause us issues, then we have a problem.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
While it being at capacity might be a good thing. Seeing people shoulder to shoulder while cases are still rising is not a good look at this time.

Of course it’s not a good thing. It’s just poor judgement in the reality of the situation.

I think you have this on auto reply/post ;)

Kinda like you being in the last grouping of hoaxers, huh?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
facebook will be the downfall of our society. They built an algorithm that amplifies conspiracy theories and reinforces existing beliefs rather than promoting outside sources.

They profit off throwing logs on the “fire” of stupidity. What’s sad is that everyone hasn’t caught on to it yet.

Facebook is for talking to grade school friends or college ex-girlfriends...not for “news”

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
So your theory it sounds like you think they should close WDW immediately. Nothing there is necessary. Or is it? Should everyone close everything you deem unnecessary otherwise it is heartbreaking and shameful. Really?

There’s no “theory”...the “reality” is optional travel is not a good idea and should be avoided. The rewards do not outweigh the potential risks.

But that’s apparently only covered in the “AP” course.

legwand77

Is "we're all in this together" over? You're making decisions that impact everyone, not just you. That's why they recommend against. You wanna be selfish, go ahead and travel because nobody can (or will) stop you. And that's why we're in this disastrous position.
Spare me your shaming, I imagine you must feel Disney, Universal isn't "all in it together". It isn't all locals there by a long shot. Schools too. Ground all the airlines. Might as well close all restaurants since dining indoors is a concern for some. smh. Laughter emoji guy here is you cue...

Jrb1979

Spare me your shaming, I imagine you must feel Disney, Universal isn't "all in it together". It isn't all locals there by a long shot. Schools too. Ground all the airlines. Might as well close all restaurants since dining indoors is a concern for some. smh. Laughter emoji guy here is you cue...
I have not come around to any parks being open. Especially ones that encourage travel. I'm sorry you need healthy people to have a healthy economy. You can't keep pretending its not that bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom