Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

Ariel484

LOVE IT! *swoon* It looks much better than the drawing. And I love that they included the double-spinning action in the video. Can't wait to get it! :D

Ariel484

From the Disney Parks blog post...this picture only shows half of it:

7781768276_431b006207_b.jpg

Mad Stitch

Wow, that pic looks great! I want to see the classic Mickey side. This is going to make all the training worth it. I’m glad I signed up now.

Mad Stitch

Awesome....look how big it is too...it's really tall....

Really? My only concern was that I thought it looked smaller than their other medals. It should be at the Disneyland expo in two weeks, I'll be able to compare it's size to the others then.

Texas84

Awesome. I sent that to my cousin who is running her first full in this one (my second). Disney knows how to pick the right music don't they?

dreamfinder

That spinning action was pretty sweet. While the process of the reveal was kinda hokey, the end result was awesome. Once again they step it up in the bling category.

LindsayLoves

That spinning action was pretty sweet. While the process of the reveal was kinda hokey, the end result was awesome. Once again they step it up in the bling category.
That's what I was saying yesterday, did anyone catch the Jeff Galloway "Run/Walk" rap? That's about as hokey as you could get but the final reveal was crafted very well.

Ariel484

Has everyone seen the Goofy medal already? This is the first and only pic I've seen... ~snip~

Thanks! Where'd you find that?

Looks just like last year's medal, except the ribbon was orange. I think I like the orange ribbon a little better, stands out more. I will be curious to see what they do for the 10th anniversary medal.

GoofyRacer11

Don't know if anyone saw this or not, but apparently there are going to be multiple celebrities running the 2013 Disney World Marathon. The couple I remember off hand are Drew Carey and Sean Astin.

Katherine

So excited to earn these medals! Going Dopey 2013! That Marathon medal is awesome! Love the quotes, love the spinners, and I'm def hanging this up somewhere for the world to see in my apartment!

Good luck training guys!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom