Walt Disney World Holiday Season 2024

DCBaker

Premium Member
No discount announced. I must practice patience.

Here are the reported details from @wdwmagic on upcoming discounts:

Starting June 27, 2024, Walt Disney World vacationers can get substantial savings on their stays at select Disney Resort hotels. With discounts of up to 30% on rooms for stays most nights from November 24 to December 25, and additional savings for stays most Sunday to Thursday nights between October 6 to November 21.

Free Park Hopper Offer
  • Available when upgrading to a Walt Disney Travel Company package.
  • Applies to non-discounted 4-day or longer date-based tickets.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

So.....will the Toy Solider Band be back in MOUACT??
1719241396224.jpeg

Schweino

Here are the reported details on upcoming discounts:

Beginning on June 27th, you can save up to 30% off rooms at certain hotels for stays on most nights from November 24th to December 25th.

Additional savings for stays most Sunday to Thursday nights between October 6th and November 21st.

FREE Park Hopper add-on to their ticket when upgraded to a Walt Disney Travel Company package that includes a non-discounted 4-day or longer date-based ticket.
I love you @DCBaker

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Hey, 5 days before Christmas, for an extra 10% this year, you can do the exact same MVMCP as you did last year 5 days before Christmas!!! Bob and Josh are MAGICAL!!!

We should probably throw TDO and Jeff “I HATE FIGMENT!!!” Vahle under the bus with them.

Rteetz

1. It can be moved and has been moved in the past which is why I suggested Sunset Blvd

2. It ain't that hard to get LED lights, unless your referring to the copyright of the name or something in which case they could just change the name while still keeping the spirit.

3. An upgraded show with LEDs is probably very easy considering today's technology, plus this is Disney they do Fantasmic each night, I'm sure flashing Christmas lights isn't hard.
Osborne did use LEDs. The new thing in lighting shows is pixels or RGBs so you can create any color through one bulb. Essentially what we see on SSE. Today’s tech definitely makes it very easy. I do my own home lighting holiday show.

JD80

it would be almost $1k for a family of 4 for a single day a few hours of a christmas party. this is beyond nuts

Pretty smart of Disney to offer free Hoppers then.

We went to the party last year, We enjoyed it quite a bit. 8ish hour sin the parks.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Osborne did use LEDs. The new thing in lighting shows is pixels or RGBs so you can create any color through one bulb. Essentially what we see on SSE. Today’s tech definitely makes it very easy. I do my own home lighting holiday show.
Oh good it's cheap, making it even easier for Disney to bring back!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom