Walt Disney World Holiday Season 2024

bmr1591

Original Poster
There's nothing wrong with the Tree IMO.

This would never happen(HEA is way too Popular I know)but....... Castle Dreamlights with Wishes on Non MVMCP Nights!!!!! THAT would be a Wonderful Prelude to a Hopeful 2025!!
You're right that won't happen. If they bring back Wishes, it'll be behind after hours party tickets next year.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Us: Bring back dream lights!

Also us: Not the crane again 😂

I’m just hoping they repaint the castle to look normal again and get rid of the rose gold
be careful of what you ask for

1719188390640.png

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Us: Bring back dream lights!

Also us: Not the crane again 😂

I’m just hoping they repaint the castle to look normal again and get rid of the rose gold
I think I remember that the last times Dream Light were put on and taken off, they did it at night, so, there was no unsightly crane ruining proposal pictures.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Also talking about dreamlights, BRING BACK OSBORNE LIGHTS AT DHS NOW. Disney if you want to print money bring it back and put in on sunset Blvd for Jollywood nights and it will instantly sell out DO it NOW.
1. Streets of America are gone.​
2. Osborne lights are sold off.​
3. Osborn lights represent the 90's use of string lights. There are DIYers who put on a more impressive Christmas light displays on their house, than DHS had in the entirety of the Osborne Lights display.​

That said, it would be nice for a brand new take on an overwhelming display of Christmas lights somewhere. For a while, it looked like DinoRama was going to become the new Osborne Lights, and that is, well, not going to happen.

You know what's currently a mostly blank slate for an over-the-top Christmas light display? Tomorrowland.

Or, The Marketplace of DS.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
3. Osborn lights represent the 90's use of string lights. There are DIYers who put on a more impressive Christmas light displays on their house, than DHS had in the entirety of the Osborne Lights display.​

That said, it would be nice for a brand new take on an overwhelming display of Christmas lights somewhere. For a while, it looked like DinoRama was going to become the new Osborne Lights, and that is, well, not going to happen.

You know what's currently a mostly blank slate for an over-the-top Christmas light display? Tomorrowland.

1. It can be moved and has been moved in the past which is why I suggested Sunset Blvd

2. It ain't that hard to get LED lights, unless your referring to the copyright of the name or something in which case they could just change the name while still keeping the spirit.

3. An upgraded show with LEDs is probably very easy considering today's technology, plus this is Disney they do Fantasmic each night, I'm sure flashing Christmas lights isn't hard.

C33Mom

1. It can be moved and has been moved in the past which is why I suggested Sunset Blvd

2. It ain't that hard to get LED lights, unless your referring to the copyright of the name or something in which case they could just change the name while still keeping the spirit.

3. An upgraded show with LEDs is probably very easy considering today's technology, plus this is Disney they do Fantasmic each night, I'm sure flashing Christmas lights isn't hard.
As to point 3, I feel like the reason bringing back Osborn lights to Jollywood would be a HUGE draw is that they ran for about two decades (on and off) during the childhood of millennials who are now parents so you’ll get a lot of nostalgia draw from younger parents and also empty nesters…and then others of us with FOMO will flock to see them (even though it’s dated technology). Having said that they could probably lean heavily on 90s technology with a surprising new twist (a few shapes with drones?).

Club Cooloholic

What about the back entrance and walkway of Star wars Land. Just brown walls all around

bmr1591

Original Poster
People saying Dreamlights or Osbourne Lights for parties… it’s just not happening. If they bring them back (and I do believe Dreamlights are returning), they’ll be on every night regardless of party. You don’t have a string light eyesore hanging out turned off during Christmas season just because it’s not a party. If you go through the effort to put all those up, it’ll be a daily (nightly) offering.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom