Walt Disney World Holiday Season 2024

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Sadly close to zero chance of that happening.
Disney... probably: Where is The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights? Is she safe? Is she all right?
wdwmagic forums users: it seems while building star wars galaxies edge you killed her.
1000000950.gif

castlecake2.0

Also talking about dreamlights, BRING BACK OSBORNE LIGHTS AT DHS NOW. Disney if you want to print money bring it back and put in on sunset Blvd for Jollywood nights and it will instantly sell out DO it NOW.
Put it in the grand ave section, reopen the store as a giant Christmas store, muppet Christmas carol sing along in muppet theatre, snoap from the buildings, Santa meet and greet at the its a wonderful shop, make it a Christmas mini land in an area that’s not pulling in any capacity

easyrowrdw

I hope they extend the park entry times for Jollywood. I felt 7 PM, considering the price tag, was a rip off. Why can't it be 4 PM like MVMCP?!
Personally, I want the opposite. If the party starts at 8:00 or whatever, then you shouldn’t be able to get in until 8:00. Let the normal guests enjoy the park they paid for without even more people streaming in. But I also think there shouldn’t be paid parties 3-4 days a week squeezing away hours from regular guests anyway. So I’m clearly of a different mindset than Disney and many guests lol

Schweino

Personally, I want the opposite. If the party starts at 8:00 or whatever, then you shouldn’t be able to get in until 8:00. Let the normal guests enjoy the park they paid for without even more people streaming in. But I also think there shouldn’t be paid parties 3-4 days a week squeezing away hours from regular guests anyway. So I’m clearly of a different mindset than Disney and many guests lol
I would be okay with this if they dropped the price. At current price point, I won't even entertain Jolly unless I can get into HS at 4 (maybe 5).

ToTBellHop

If you let regular guests stay in until the time the party starts, they are still in line for the first hour of the party, artificially elevating wait times for those with party tickets. In practice, MK closes at 6 pm on party nights so non-ticket holders are out by 7 pm.

They’ll never offer fewer parties while they sell out.

JKick95

Your Right! Frozen Holiday Surprise is returning. No mention of Castle Dreamlights.............

Or POE Tag for Epcot................

TDO!!................
Unless I’m mistaken the released photos also never showed the castle at night. Could this be an announcement for later this week?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom