Walt Disney World Explorer

HorizonsMan

Originally posted by tenchu

Yeah i managed to find one! :animwink:

It's brilliant, 4 hidden mickeys and counting...

woooo hhhooooooo i just found number 20 yeah, get to see something special twice, alright:sohappy:

tenchu

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
Good! Now what are your thoughts on it?

Pam

It's great.

It's certainly got replay value, but i looked through soooo many things i normally would to try and find those hidden mickeys it's certainly taught me something! :wave:

jeffs10

I also got mine on friday so much to look at. I really like the Timeline. Havnt found any hidden mickeys yet and have no idea to look for them. I'm glad I bought it.

JEFF

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums here, but I had to reply to this one. I bought my 1st edition copy while at WDW for the 25th anniv. It has been a great tool to help on my MANY "I wish I were at WDW days." I still have the box it came in too! I was so afraid of something happening to it that I had a friend of mine burn me a new copy. I put the original away in my collection of WDW stuff, and the copy stays in my laptop CD ROM drive. That way, all I have to do is fire it up. put on my headphones, and get my fix!:D

NoBody

Account Suspended
Originally posted by <SRH>
There was also some other CD-ROM that came out a while ago that was all about Walt Disney. I never did buy that one, but was wondering if anyone on these boards has it. Also, if it is any good.

I think the CD-ROM you're referring to is, "Walt Disney, An Intimate History of the Man and his Magic". It's a great program. It has an extensive collection of photos, film clips, video documentaries, slide shows, documents and essays about Walt's life and his many accomplishments. A lot of personal home movies are included along with original animation art, drawings and letters. It is very detailed and is really designed for hard core Disney enthusiasts. It was made in 1998 and is now out of print. I see them occasionally for sale at some discount stores. I bought my copy last week for $14.00 at K-Mart. If you're interested in getting one let me know and I'll see if my local K-Mart still has any.

westie

We worship the Explorer. There is nothing better to get ready for a trip. Yeah theres no AK but its full tilt Disney. Give me more AK, give me more Cruise, just give us more!!! And soon please...

emmagata

Has anyone else ordered from Catalystwares.com?

I ordered the 2nd ed. back on 9-30. My credit card was charged but I haven't received it yet. I sent them 2 emails. I've gotten no replies.

I'm getting a bit worried.

wannabeBelle

I have the exact same problem!! I dont know if my credit card has been charged but I Am certainly going to call and find out. Anyone have any ideas?? Belle

emmagata

I sent Molly (from Catalystwares) a PM a little earlier and she responded that "it's on it's way". She said they had run out and had to get some more.

wannabeBelle

Hey there Emm, I spoke to my Credit Card Company, Discover. My account thus far has not been charged for this purchase, however she did say that if my card is charged and I do not receive the item that they will credit back my account. I explained the situation we were both having to her and she told me not only does Discover do this kind of a refund, ALL credit cards will do this. Im sure they then pursue the company later. Three cheers for the nice lady at Discover!!!! Also I sent Molly a PM not too long ago either. She never answered me at all, so in my humble opinion, we had every right to get a touch worried. If you hear anything else, please let me know!!! Thanks ever so much!! Belle

DisneyBound

I emailed Molly a couple days ago and she told me that we swamped her so bad with orders that she was waiting for more to come in. She told me that mine would be shipped yesterday. :) Try emailing her again, I didnt get a response to my first email (I think it was over the weekend) but when I sent a second email, she replied quickly. I thought maybe she was out of town or something? I will let you know if I receive mine as scheduled.

Ijones88

:sohappy: Hey everyone!!! I bought the WDW explorer 1st and 2nd edition when they first came out and I am still exploring it even after all this time!!! It's really great and a lot of fun, I just wish they would come out with updated editions...:(
One neat thing that I discovered with it was that some of the music clips can be used on your computer in different ways. For example: when I start up my laptop computer instead of hearing the windows98 startup sound, it starts up with (I think) the EPCOT entry music and it's great!!! It plays for about 50 secs so you have music during the whole startup sequence!! Give it a try!

MKingdom25

Just now found this thread. Glad to see so many other people love the WDW Explorer!

Originally posted by Main Street USA
I'll tell you what, everyone. I'll be going down next month and I'll get plenty of video and pictures. I'll work on developing this idea.

I have the knowledge of Flash and other key programs, so I could definitely execute it. Doing it by myself while tending to other things in my life would mean it will take quite a while, but I'm certainly interested enough to get it done.

Weeeeeeeeee, this is gonna keep me busy, but it's a fun kind of busy!:) I'll probably get real fat sitting around on my a$$!
That would rock! I would definitely use this or even pay a small price.

DisneyBound

Has anyone else received their order from Catalyst Wares? Molly told me a week ago that it was being sent that day. I paid for priority shipping so it should have been here by now. Im hoping that it was just sent regular mail instead, which would explain why its not here yet. I have emailed her a couple times since, but never received a response. Im faxing her today but I was not happy with what I read about the company at the Austin BBB. I really hate to contact the police about this but it may prevent someone else from getting taken. Im still hoping it will come so its not necessary. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom