Walt Disney World Explorer

Main Street USA

I'll tell you what, everyone. I'll be going down next month and I'll get plenty of video and pictures. I'll work on developing this idea.

I have the knowledge of Flash and other key programs, so I could definitely execute it. Doing it by myself while tending to other things in my life would mean it will take quite a while, but I'm certainly interested enough to get it done.

Weeeeeeeeee, this is gonna keep me busy, but it's a fun kind of busy!:) I'll probably get real fat sitting around on my a$$!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I found all the hidden mickeys.... and unlocked the secret....cool :)
Best piece of software I have ever bought...:)

CDS Disney

I remember when we bought the first addition. My little brothers were freaking out because there was some strange lady in my computer. However both versions has become a part of my families gaming library. I hope that a 3rd addition comes out in the not so distant future but like so many Disney game I wouldn’t bet that Disney killed the project long ago.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12
I found all the hidden mickeys.... and unlocked the secret....cool :)
Best piece of software I have ever bought...:)

I'm so happy that you like it. My daughter and I sit for hours and look at it.
Pam

emmagata

I just got one of the two I ordered today. Talk about FAST!!
Ordered on 10-1 and here today (4th) by regular mail.

It's the 1st edition. I'm waiting for the second edition.

I've played with it for a little while and think it's really cool!!

emmagata

OK, How about just ONE clue to a hidden Mickey.

I've searched all over and can't find any. If I knew what one looked like, it might help me find more. (I have the 1st edition).

Also, does Tinkerbells wand sparkle when it's on a hidden Mickety?

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Yes Tink's wand sparkles on the second edition. I don't think the hidden Mickey's are on the first edition. I could be wrong though. I haven't looked at the first edition for quite some time. I usually always pop in the second one.
I will have to pop it in and check it out.
Pam

Samwayla

Hey guys,
Yes they are in the first edition too. (The hidden mickeys) And I was wrong before when I was talking about an un-clickable hidden mickey in the second edition. It's in the First Edition, Not the second. In the Coming Attractions section. Anyway, If you guys want to cheat and find out where all the Hidden Mickeys are, There is a website that lists them all. I hate to give it away cause then I feel like I ruined it for you guys and took all the fun out of it. SO, If you want the website address, Then you'll have to go through the hassle of PMing me. Ha. Well since you guys like this game so much I'll bring up another game. I hope some of you don't get mad at me for not starting a seperate thread but it's a game for the old Nintendo Entertainment System called Adventures in the Magic Kingdom. Anyways the story goes that the main parade is about to start and Goofy lost the keys to the park gate or something I dunno. Anyways there are seven keys hidden throughout the Magic Kingdom and you have to get all seven to open the gate. You have to go in The Haunted Mansion, BTMRR, POTC, SM, The grand prix raceway, and I dunno what else. Anyways this game is from the 80's but it's cool. On the front of the game is a picture of the Cinderella Castle from WDW but the game is clearly supposed to be DisneyLand's Magic Kingdom. Anyway I just thought I'd tell you all about that.

catalystwares

World Explorer 1 & 2

Hello All! I'm new here, and first off, let me just say this is not just an ad for my stuff, but also, I've enjoyed reading all the posts here. I too am a Disney lover, and have purchased both 1 and 2, but as a saleperson, I have heard nothing about a version 3 coming out. I have both 1 & 2 available on our website for $11.00 each (along with quite a few other Disney titles). http://www.catalystwares.com Someone on this list must have purchased and posted the item to the list because I've gotten 15 sales of this item our site, I couldn't believe it! I finally got up the nerve to ask where they had seen the post so here I am. I personally wanted to thank you for your support!! I do get a list of the new software that they are producing, but since now the software isn't "made" by Disney/Buena Vista any more, there's no telling what they will come up with! Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself, and let you know I'm here. I TOO would LOVE to see a version 3, for myself and my kids, but so far no go :(

Molly

catalystwares

Originally posted by emmagata
I just ordered both versions.

I ordered version 1 for $17.95 from

http://www.smartkidssoftware.com/nddsn9.htm

and version 2 for $11 from

http://www.catalystwares.com/cat108_1.htm

They both take CCs and are in Texas.

Hopefully I will get them.

emmagatta, I just got in two cases of the 2nd edition, it's on the way!! (well will be on Monday) I just got in the first edition as well, and will be posting it on the site this weekend, I'm SORRY you paid so much for it!! most of my Disney software is $11.00 and under....unless it's a collection of software.

Molly @ Catalyst Wares

emmagata

Originally posted by catalystwares

emmagatta, I just got in two cases of the 2nd edition, it's on the way!! (well will be on Monday) I just got in the first edition as well, and will be posting it on the site this weekend, I'm SORRY you paid so much for it!! most of my Disney software is $11.00 and under....unless it's a collection of software.

Molly @ Catalyst Wares

I guess it must have been me that caused your sudden increase in sales!!!!

I wasn't aware that you had version 1 or I would have bought both copies from your place.

catalystwares

Thank you thank you thank you! I got another one just in the past hour. This case is going fast, I will get more in. The first edition isn't posted on the site yet, and we'll update it tonight and it will be there for the same price...Smartkids.com are good people too, and the software is worth the extra money you paid, I'm just sorry I didn't get them in sooner. I could have saved you a few bucks, but that's ok!

Molly

emmagata

I only found one and I had help with it.

The only bummer is that the program won't install on my XP system because it doesn't see my built in sound card. All my other programs can use it though so I have to play it on my wifes computer.

tenchu

Originally posted by emmagata
I only found one and I had help with it.

The only bummer is that the program won't install on my XP system because it doesn't see my built in sound card. All my other programs can use it though so I have to play it on my wifes computer.

I didn't have any problems with it on XP.

I just take it your wife never gets on her computer now!

:lol: :lol:

<SRH>

I have the 2nd edition myself. I bought it a long time ago. After you find a hidden Mickey, click on it again. The woman will chew you out. There was also some other CD-ROM that came out a while ago that was all about Walt Disney. I never did buy that one, but was wondering if anyone on these boards has it. Also, if it is any good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom