Walls up around SM entrance yet?

muteki

I would like some current info as well. The excitement is killing me :p Walls? Hard hats? anything?

I am so impatient, not even a week and I am already begging for info :ROFLOL:

TURKEY

Was at MK on Sunday, there were no walls up around SM. There were 4 or 5 CMs (including 2 or 3 non costumed CMs) out in front.

They weren't right in front of the building, but seemed to be out near the entire SM area so people couldn't get to close.

There was a wall at the TTA ramp area only. There were several trains stationed around the track (don't know if this is normal when not open).

While riding the WDWRR, the CM came on right after the spiel about SM and TTA and said both were closed for upgrades. He said something about Disneyland, but it was at the end of a long day and I didn't catch everything he said about Disneyland. Either it was going to be similar or that both were closed.

EpcotServo

Oh man, I really want to know! WHO'S IN CHARGE OF PHOTOGRAPHING THESE THINGS!?!?!?

*looks casual again*

Oh, right that'd be me.

Nahhhhh, I don't really want to go back to Magic Kingdom...

:lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Oh man, I really want to know! WHO'S IN CHARGE OF PHOTOGRAPHING THESE THINGS!?!?!?

*looks casual again*

Oh, right that'd be me.

Cmon...You know you wanna head over anyway...:lookaroun:lol:

What do you have against it? It's MK!:lol:

EpcotServo

Cmon...You know you wanna head over anyway...:lookaroun:lol:

What do you have against it? It's MK!:lol:

It's ALWAYS crowded. Plus it sounds all magical, but compared to Epcot and the rest, it's a real pain in the ...First you gotta' PARK, then you HAVE to take the tram, then you gotta' wait for the Monorail, then you have to RIDE the Monorail, then you have to walk to security, then you have to WAIT to get your bag checked, then you have to WAIT in another line to get through the turnstiles, plus on the other side all my Favorite rides usually have long lines...Compare that to just showing up to Animal Kingdom late in the day, walking right in, and going to see the Tigers...Fun, Fast, Hassle-free...

EPCOT Explorer

It's ALWAYS crowded. Plus it sounds all magical, but compared to Epcot and the rest, it's a real pain in the ...First you gotta' PARK, then you HAVE to take the tram, then you gotta' wait for the Monorail, then you have to RIDE the Monorail, then you have to walk to security, then you have to WAIT to get your bag checked, then you have to WAIT in another line to get through the turnstiles, plus on the other side all my Favorite rides usually have long lines...Compare that to just showing up to Animal Kingdom late in the day, walking right in, and going to see the Tigers...Fun, Fast, Hassle-free...

DisneyBrat.:rolleyes::dazzle::ROFLOL:

Oh you poor thing....

Tomorrow then? :D
Exactly.:D

Tubes

No walls up as of yesterday. The walkway from the Toontown Fair WDWRR stop isn't even closed. I was able to use that to walk into the entrance plaza and get some photos of the vacant queue area. I don't think the CM's really care unless you make an obvious advance at the arcade or queue.

I saw one CM use the access stairs to get on the TTA track, but that's the only sign of activity I saw around the mountain.

Foolish Mortal

*looks casual again*

Oh, right that'd be me.

I'd be more than happy to do it for ya, but living in the Philly burbs makes it a bit difficult......especially since i've already booked all my vacation time.

Alright, I give up. Here it is...

The Wall

Why did I see that coming. Excellent reference though

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom