Wafflefest

A Birthday Party! That is so awesome...happy birthday in advance! Is it an "out at the club party" or a house party? And will there be waffles (I had to ask, trying to get in the spirit of the thread)?

maggiegrace1

Thank you..
My bday is Monday actually..I will be 21..Ha Ha...Really..;)
Its a pool party at my friend Toney's house..he has an awesome back yard with a jacuzzi and bar..its gonna be awesome...
We may go out to a club later on ...but he has a lot of space for dancing and everything..so we may not do that all..YAY!!!

And probably no waffles..but maybe for breakfast the next morning..:)

maggiegrace1

You are probably the only one who believes I will be 21...I am in spirit..;)
Maggie is staying home with my sister ..so YAY...and Drew will be the designated driver so...Fun! Fun! Fun!...

Thanks ..I love that quote also...I think it says it all...:)

Well, we 21 year olds have to stick together :D

Mom's night out!!! The rarest night of the year! (is rarest a word?). Should be a national holiday...

I was reading back posts (and cracking up naturally...) and need to ask...what is Thrawn?

This site has quite a history from what I gather...kind of intimidating! I enjoy the boards, though.

Was curious, cause you live in Lousiana...and you mentioned you were glad you didn't live in New Orleans...is the city okay? I mean, what do you hear from there? I get my news from the news, so I can't say I know what's going on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom