Wafflefest

maggiegrace1

The city is somewhat ok..They just had to call in a bunch of the guards again..there is a lot of crime...Kinda sad....You think that with everything the city has been through that people would change...Guess not..:(

CaptainMichael

WaltzingMatilda said:
This site has quite a history from what I gather...kind of intimidating! I enjoy the boards, though.
You have no idea...but most of the history can be found throughout this Wafflefest craziness. But living through it was more fun.

WaltzingMatilda said:
Was curious, cause you live in Lousiana...and you mentioned you were glad you didn't live in New Orleans...is the city okay? I mean, what do you hear from there? I get my news from the news, so I can't say I know what's going on.
It's as good as it ever was...which isn't saying much, but it's still home:)

CaptainMichael

maggiegrace1 said:
The city is somewhat ok..They just had to call in a bunch of the guards again..there is a lot of crime...Kinda sad....You think that with everything the city has been through that people would change...Guess not..:(
Crime really isn't that much different, it's actually better. The NOPD is just understaffed. The Guard was brought in to stop trouble from escalating any further...one of Blanco's better decisions...(again, not saying much)

I have this absurd faith in people...I figure at some point it's going to click that, like it or not, we're all in this together. But people do have a hard time changing...

Only been to New Orleans once, total, total gawking tourist but I can say that I loved my time there.

I have to say I think I would freak if the National Guard came to my city...it would make me worried. Not a criticism, please understand, I just worry about how things are today.

CaptainMichael

WaltzingMatilda said:
I have to say I think I would freak if the National Guard came to my city...it would make me worried. Not a criticism, please understand, I just worry about how things are today.
I actually feel safer with them there. The NOPD is incompetent!

Ok, not to be gross...but I just let Stewart(the Cat) in and he brought me a little baby bird...made a fuss over what a hunter he is but I really am not happy about it...

Or is that TMI?

Maybe I should get a dog.

maggiegrace1

Too Much info Amy...Yuck

She is fabulous....:)

She has tons of clothes ..hats .bloomer..barettes..everything...Too many shoes ...she is a diva.....

maggiegrace1 said:
She is fabulous....:)

She has tons of clothes ..hats .bloomer..barettes..everything...Too many shoes ...she is a diva.....

As she should be! And there's no such things as too many shoes.

As to the cat story...cat people always indulge in this weakness. It's like...a disease...:eek: Somebody give me the disboards link..quick...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom