Wafflefest

CaptainMichael

maggiegrace1 said:
Well..for one I am allergic...and they scare me....Jump all over everything..and just give me chills...
And, they'll attack you without provocation....

I like one cat and that is LSU's Mike the Tiger...he lives in a cage and he is freakin hott!

maggiegrace1 said:
Well..for one I am allergic...and they scare me....Jump all over everything..and just give me chills...

Totally understand. On every level...I get that just becasue I love them doesn't mean everyone does...hubby is mildy allergic so I'm lucky to have the two I've got...and my mom skeeves because I let them on the counter. Much as I love them, I can see where they would freak people out.

It's so easy for animal peolpe to disregard non-animal people's feelings...I know, I've been guilty of it. We want to get a dog, but my niece, who'se very afraid, would then have a hard time at my house. So I'm torn.

maggiegrace1

My sister and inlaws have cats..and they vacuum and put them up when I go..Also with Maggie she is so small and we dont know if she has any allergies yet and I dont need her to get all irritated by the cat hair..if she gets that in her mouth or throat ..it could be bad ..esp.with the feeding tube and all.

CaptainMichael

maggiegrace1 said:
My sister and inlaws have cats..and they vacuum and put them up when I go..Also with Maggie she is so small and we dont know if she has any allergies yet and I dont need her to get all irritated by the cat hair..if she gets that in her mouth or throat ..it could be bad ..esp.with the feeding tube and all.
If my little princess is allergic to them, I will just have to get rid of every cat in the New Orleans Metro Area!:lookaroun

In the case of cat hair I think the feeding tube would be a big concern...it does get EVERYWHERE, and it's hard to get rid of. It's not something you should have to deal with ...it's great that you're family understands that. Ilove my animals but I have a rule...people first.

Umm..speaking of feeding tubes? My only experience is with trach tubes, which go into the throat...a feeding tube goes into the stomach? Please let me knoe if I've crossed aline.

maggiegrace1

no ..I dont care if you ask..Yes it goes in the stomach..It has a lil balloon attached to it and you put the tube in the button and feed her through the syringe..take the syringe out and close the button...Its called a Mic-key gastrostomy button if you want to look it up...you will understand it better if you did..

maggiegrace1

I know..it is crazy..But we are hoping to have it gone by the end of the year!
Fingers crossed.....But whatever it takes...a year ago we did not think she would even be born..and then when she was we thought she would die...She proved everyone wrong..She has fought from the beginning and she has won.So feeding tube or not I feel very lucky and very blessed..I could not ask for more..:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom