Wafflefest

imagineer boy

Did anyone else notice that there are alot less forums members on the board than usual? On an average day, there would be over 200 members on the forum at a time, now there's only 80 at a time. I wonder what's up.

nibblesandbits

imagineer boy said:
Did anyone else notice that there are alot less forums members on the board than usual? On an average day, there would be over 200 members on the forum at a time, now there's only 80 at a time. I wonder what's up.
actually, I've never noticed a huge influx of members...I always notice a lot of guests.

One of the reasons could be the fact that it's summer and things slow down here in the summer.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
imagineer boy said:
yeah 59 members and 244 guests right now.:veryconfu

unkadug

imagineer boy said:
I don't know why, but it always annoys me when there are loads of guests and only a few members. Come on people, JOIN!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Alot of people lurk before they join, I know I did.

unkadug

hypercatmatt04 said:
I think I joined in like 2003.
Then my account got corrupted.
So I made this one.
Did you ask Steve to try to repair the problem? He probably still can and change your date of joining, as if it really matters. :lookaroun :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom