Wafflefest

Pongo

nibblesandbits said:
I think there are chocolate chip waffles involved...but I'm not in charge of the invites...that's Connor and Michael's (and possibly Dan's) job. :lol:

The fate of who comes to my house is in the hands of Connor and Michael (and possibly Dan)?!?!?!

Oh no no. It's on me.

And maybe a little on Connor and Michael (and possibly Dan).

dandaman

Yeah, it'll be on me, too. :D

Luke, can I have official unofficial rule, alongside you and Connor, as to the events and partakings of Wafflefest? :D

Connor002

dandaman said:

Luke, can I have official unofficial rule, alongside you and Connor, as to the events and partakings of Wafflefest? :D

But at the time of the prophet Connor's preaching, the waffle gods brought down wrath on Daniel of Canadia. In punishment, he was cast out into the lonely depths of reality, and so was removed from all proceedings.

Pongo

dandaman said:

Yes. You can be the events and characters coordinator. You decide which banned members get to fight first.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Pongo said:
Yes. You can be the events and characters coordinator. You decide which banned members get to fight first.

Cool, your gonna have wrestling too?

Welcome to the WWF (Wafflefest Wrestling Federation) :lol:

CaptainMichael

Ok here is my proposal for the official histories of Wafflefest and Waffle World that I will be submitting to Wikipedia as soon as the founding fathers approve. This means Luke, Connor, and myself. Nibbs, you can also be involved as you've been there from the start.

On February 21, 2006, the world was forever changed by three men, Connor, Luke, and Michael. It all started as just a birthday celebration for Connor, but by the end of the day, Wafflefest was born.

As with any prominent and beloved member of WDWMagic.com, a birthday thread was created for Connor’s 15th birthday, and like many other threads, a thread drift began. Connor threatened Luke that he would show up in Orlando for his 16th birthday and steal Luke’s A.P. (annual pass for Walt Disney World), but since Connor is not as evil as he lets on, he offered to at least bring his Mickey waffle iron and make waffles.

Like many of his college days, Michael avoided work at all costs, and this day was no exception. For some strange reason, maybe fate, he decided to partake in Connor’s birthday celebration. When the subject turned to waffles at Luke’s house (which happens to be near Walt Disney World), Michael decided to invite himself and their beloved Nibbs to the event and was the first to call it Wafflefest ’07.

Like all big things, Wafflefest ’07 began small. As time progressed, what began as a random gathering of four people at a house in Florida for pancakes turned into a tremendous event. First, Wafflefest was expanded with the addition of a banned WDWMagic member named Thrawn. His sole purpose was to have something to throw pies at and attract more guests. This tactic, devised by Michael, worked and requests to be on the guest list increased. Next, Emeril was added to kick up the fledgling Wafflefest up a notch. Originally, it wasn’t clear of what exactly Emeril would be doing, but eventually, it was agreed upon that he would be making pancakes and chocolate chip waffles. Also, with the announcement of Emeril came sponsorships from the “got milk” campaign, Eggo Waffles, and Log Cabin Syrup. Wafflefest would soon inspire something bigger than itself for itself, Waffle World.

To be competitive with Walt Disney World, Michael decided that Wafflefest needed to have a celebration name. The original name was “The Second Happiest Celebration on Earth”. This name was a spoof on Disney’s “The Happiest Celebration on Earth”. With that title came gold decorations for Luke’s house, and the beginning of Waffle World. Shortly after, a ride was announced for Luke’s house based on Harry Potter. Connor wasn’t a big fan of “The Second Happiest Celebration on Earth”, so Michael came up with “The Most Random Celebration in Existence”. Details on the Harry Potter ride were put on hold till “The O.C.” was finished.

Upon the completion of “The O.C.”, Michael issued a press release announcing not only the Harry Potter ride but Waffle World as well. Here is the press release:

Harry Potter and the Quest for the Fifth Gate
Coming soon to Waffle World, Fl. (Luke's House)

Waffle World guests will be transported the wizarding world in search of the mysterious "Fifth Gate" of Walt Disney World when Waffle World kicks off Waffle Fest '07: The Most Random Celebration in Existence.

Guests will line up at Platform 9 3/4 and step into a compartment of the Hogwarts Express. The journey will begin once everyone has said their goodbyes and carefully stowed away their owls. Along the ride, guests will encounter famous legends and myths such as Indiana Jones Adventure, Monorail Expansion, Fire Mountain, Thrawn, Ghostbuster, Jim Hill, Star Tours 2, and Bald Mountain. After a heart-stopping showdown between Thrawn and Ghostbuster, guests will finally reach the fabled Fifth Gate, Stitch Kingdom!

"Quest for the Fifth Gate" will be an underground robocoaster sponsored by Screamscape and Eggo Waffles and feature original music by Kelly Clarkson. Waffineers are currently hard at work developing the next-gen Thrawn animatronic.

Book your trip to "The Most Random Celebration in Existence" and be the first to ride "Harry Potter and the Quest for the Fifth Gate". "Waffle Your Way" Passes are now available for purchase. Call 1-407-WAFFLE1 for more details.

Days later, a new land for Waffle World was announced by Head Waffineer Michael Tassin. The land would be called Banned Member Land and would contain the WDWMagic version of Disney’s Villains. Famous WDWMagic villains such as Thrawn and Ghostbuster were announced for the land. A 3-D movie attraction is rumored to be in the works for the land.

Waffle World is still very much in the development stage at the Waffineer Headquarters in 325 Acadian Hall at LSU.

Today, Wafflefest ’07 continues to gain popularity and looks to be the most exciting event of 2007.

Pongo

STR8FAN2005 said:
Ok here is my proposal for the official histories of Wafflefest and Waffle World that I will be submitting to Wikipedia as soon as the founding fathers approve. This means Luke, Connor, and myself. Nibbs, you can also be involved as you've been there from the start.

On February 21, 2006, the world was forever changed by three men, Connor, Luke, and Michael. It all started as just a birthday celebration for Connor, but by the end of the day, Wafflefest was born.

As with any prominent and beloved member of WDWMagic.com, a birthday thread was created for Connor’s 15th birthday, and like many other threads, a thread drift began. Connor threatened Luke that he would show up in Orlando for his 16th birthday and steal Luke’s A.P. (annual pass for Walt Disney World), but since Connor is not as evil as he lets on, he offered to at least bring his Mickey waffle iron and make waffles.

Like many of his college days, Michael avoided work at all costs, and this day was no exception. For some strange reason, maybe fate, he decided to partake in Connor’s birthday celebration. When the subject turned to waffles at Luke’s house (which happens to be near Walt Disney World), Michael decided to invite himself and their beloved Nibbs to the event and was the first to call it Wafflefest ’07.

Like all big things, Wafflefest ’07 began small. As time progressed, what began as a random gathering of four people at a house in Florida for pancakes turned into a tremendous event. First, Wafflefest was expanded with the addition of a banned WDWMagic member named Thrawn. His sole purpose was to have something to throw pies at and attract more guests. This tactic, devised by Michael, worked and requests to be on the guest list increased. Next, Emeril was added to kick up the fledgling Wafflefest up a notch. Originally, it wasn’t clear of what exactly Emeril would be doing, but eventually, it was agreed upon that he would be making pancakes and chocolate chip waffles. Also, with the announcement of Emeril came sponsorships from the “got milk” campaign, Eggo Waffles, and Log Cabin Syrup. Wafflefest would soon inspire something bigger than itself for itself, Waffle World.

To be competitive with Walt Disney World, Michael decided that Wafflefest needed to have a celebration name. The original name was “The Second Happiest Celebration on Earth”. This name was a spoof on Disney’s “The Happiest Celebration on Earth”. With that title came gold decorations for Luke’s house, and the beginning of Waffle World. Shortly after, a ride was announced for Luke’s house based on Harry Potter. Connor wasn’t a big fan of “The Second Happiest Celebration on Earth”, so Michael came up with “The Most Random Celebration in Existence”. Details on the Harry Potter ride were put on hold till “The O.C.” was finished.

Upon the completion of “The O.C.”, Michael issued a press release announcing not only the Harry Potter ride but Waffle World as well. Here is the press release:

Harry Potter and the Quest for the Fifth Gate
Coming soon to Waffle World, Fl. (Luke's House)

Waffle World guests will be transported the wizarding world in search of the mysterious "Fifth Gate" of Walt Disney World when Waffle World kicks off Waffle Fest '07: The Most Random Celebration in Existence.

Guests will line up at Platform 9 3/4 and step into a compartment of the Hogwarts Express. The journey will begin once everyone has said their goodbyes and carefully stowed away their owls. Along the ride, guests will encounter famous legends and myths such as Indiana Jones Adventure, Monorail Expansion, Fire Mountain, Thrawn, Ghostbuster, Jim Hill, Star Tours 2, and Bald Mountain. After a heart-stopping showdown between Thrawn and Ghostbuster, guests will finally reach the fabled Fifth Gate, Stitch Kingdom!

"Quest for the Fifth Gate" will be an underground robocoaster sponsored by Screamscape and Eggo Waffles and feature original music by Kelly Clarkson. Waffineers are currently hard at work developing the next-gen Thrawn animatronic.

Book your trip to "The Most Random Celebration in Existence" and be the first to ride "Harry Potter and the Quest for the Fifth Gate". "Waffle Your Way" Passes are now available for purchase. Call 1-407-WAFFLE1 for more details.

Days later, a new land for Waffle World was announced by Head Waffineer Michael Tassin. The land would be called Banned Member Land and would contain the WDWMagic version of Disney’s Villains. Famous WDWMagic villains such as Thrawn and Ghostbuster were announced for the land. A 3-D movie attraction is rumored to be in the works for the land.

Waffle World is still very much in the development stage at the Waffineer Headquarters in 325 Acadian Hall at LSU.

Today, Wafflefest ’07 continues to gain popularity and looks to be the most exciting event of 2007.

Ha! That's AWESOME!

:lol:

Ohhhhh, that's amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom