Wafflefest

CaptainMichael

Connor002 said:
It is... but now I have to go back to bed soon, hope no one noticed I was ever up, and formulate an excuse in case they did. :lookaroun
Well, you better post a bunch tomorrow! I need to be distracted from my school work!

CaptainMichael

Connor002 said:
And the world was never the same again. Inspired by the teachings of the prophet Connor, Michael is building the $3 trillion Waffle World around Luke's house.

For Press Release:
Waffle World in Florida is proud to announce the newest character to join the cast of Banned Member Land TM, Ghostbuster626. Ghostbuster joins villains such as the highly respected Thrawn and the hated JayDarkKnight. Guests of Waffle World can expect to see Ghostbuster in Banned Member land within the next few days.

I heard from my sister, who has a friend, who's sister is dating a FEMA worker, who has a cousin that drives a bus, who has a illegitimate child, who's teacher's daughter is a Monorail Pilot that a new land at Waffle World is in the works. Keep your eyes open in the coming days for an announcement.

Nemo14

STR8FAN2005 said:
And the world was never the same again. Inspired by the teachings of the prophet Connor, Michael is building the $3 trillion Waffle World around Luke's house.

I heard from my sister, who has a friend, who's sister is dating a FEMA worker, who has cousin that drives a bus, who has a illegitimate child, who's teacher's daughter is a Monorail Pilot that a new land at Waffle World is in the works. Keep your eyes open in the coming days for an announcement.
Does it involve Chuck Norris?

diddy_mouse

Ah....the mystery and intrigue of Wafflefest is now known! If chocolate chip waffles are on the menu then count me in....or else I'll send over those nasty cardboardy NutraGrain waffles :lol:

nibblesandbits

diddy_mouse said:
Ah....the mystery and intrigue of Wafflefest is now known! If chocolate chip waffles are on the menu then count me in....or else I'll send over those nasty cardboardy NutraGrain waffles :lol:
I think there are chocolate chip waffles involved...but I'm not in charge of the invites...that's Connor and Michael's (and possibly Dan's) job. :lol:

CaptainMichael

diddy_mouse said:
Yes you are invited, and Emeril said he'll make chocolate chip waffles and pancakes!

:drevil: Something big is coming up for Waffle World!:drevil:

dandaman

STR8FAN2005 said:
Yes you are invited, and Emeril said he'll make chocolate chip waffles and pancakes!

:drevil: Something big is coming up for Waffle World!:drevil:

WDWMAGIC had better break the news 2 years in advance (a la Mission: Space). :D

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
I think there are chocolate chip waffles involved...but I'm not in charge of the invites...that's Connor and Michael's (and possibly Dan's) job. :lol:

Dan? Dan?! He barley made the invite list at all! :lookaroun Let alone having the power of athority...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom