Voyage of the Little Mermaid is done, won't reopen with the parks.

SplashJacket

One of the things I really was thinking about during my most recent trip was how wonderful it is in MK that every land has at least one indoor show.
1632710696083.png

brb1006

Blow it down along with all of Animation Courtyard. Time to bulldoze it to the ground and fix the bottleneck at Tower and RnRC. Add something new for a change - DHS could use a water ride of sorts.
Yeah like creating a new land themed to The Silly Symphony cartoons and Disney's Classic Shorts from the 1930s era. Especially since "The Magic of Disney Animation" (now Launchbay) in Animation Courtyard briefly worked on Disney's Animated Films between the mid 1990s till 2003.

J4546

Eh. I don’t think that’s the best Disney can come up with. And we already have a Pixar land with a coaster and TSM.
yeah but toy story is so big its own thing and can support its own land. like we have pixar pier and cars land right beside each other in CA. I think it would be cool. Incredicoaster (regardless of theming) is a much better coaster that RnRc imo and getting a giant ferris wheel would be cool and something not avail in any florida park. Plus instead of TSMM they could create something Monsters Inc themed perhaps. And a major e-ticket water based ride with a couple good drops and maybe a splash deck walkway for guests (something dhs doesnt have) would be awesome for dhs. Also if they renamed Pixar Pier in CA back to Paradise Pier, took the incredicoaster theming off from the CA version and renamed it back to California Screaming. Giving CA its old Paradise Pier back and giving FL its own unique Pixar Pier with different rides.

but there are also so many possibilities for the space, anything would be better than what they have now imo

doctornick

Not that anyone asked…

View attachment 589551
Yep, something like that (“new show” I think is over the Walt Disney Story building rather than Little Mermaid which is what I think you meant). I definitely think that tearing down the Animation building and connecting to the RNR area needs to be the next move and a priority. Would really help the park setup and guest flow - would also be great if they ever brought back a parade.

Personally though I’d rather see two or three smaller rides in the area you wrote D-ticket than one larger ride. DHS is pretty good when it comes to headliners but really needs a bunch of smaller attractions.

As an aside, the CM dining is attached on the back of the Disney Jr show building. Could easily convert that to a guest dining and build a new cast cafeteria in the new backstage if they did something like this.

ToTBellHop

Yep, something like that (“new show” I think is over the Walt Disney Story building rather than Little Mermaid which is what I think you meant). I definitely think that tearing down the Animation building and connecting to the RNR area needs to be the next move and a priority. Would really help the park setup and guest flow - would also be great if they ever brought back a parade.

Personally though I’d rather see two or three smaller rides in the area you wrote D-ticket than one larger ride. DHS is pretty good when it comes to headliners but really needs a bunch of smaller attractions.

As an aside, the CM dining is attached on the back of the Disney Jr show building. Could easily convert that to a guest dining and build a new cast cafeteria in the new backstage if they did something like this.
You are right--I meant VOTLM. And I believe there’s cast dining where I put the E ticket. Easy to move.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom