Voyage of the Little Mermaid is done, won't reopen with the parks.

ToTBellHop

I second this. This show has been through hell and back. Although it did give some weird and funny moments:

Why can’t Chip help a brother out?! Does he want to become a real boy again or not?!

That Sounds Dangerous....
1599698599865.jpeg

I can be ready Friday morning!

_caleb

Once again, CLICK BAIT FROM INSIDE THE MAGIC. Disney is talking about the billboards, not the show. Completely irresponsible. Completely predictable. Not sure why Inside the Magic is cited in any conversation, in any forum
"It’s important to note that although we heard rumors, Disney never said that the show was closing and since the sign is coming back, we can infer that the show will as well! Although we do not have a specific date for its return, since the sign is coming back we have no reason to believe the show won’t as well. Of course, things are always changing at Disney and we will keep you updated on any official change!"

Unbanshee

"It’s important to note that although we heard rumors, Disney never said that the show was closing and since the sign is coming back, we can infer that the show will as well! Although we do not have a specific date for its return, since the sign is coming back we have no reason to believe the show won’t as well. Of course, things are always changing at Disney and we will keep you updated on any official change!"

That's like taking a dollar to walk through the door both ways. Smart

MadTeacup

As much I try to tell people how much investment the show received before the closure and as many times as I try to say that no final decision regarding the show's future has been made, nobody else wants to listen. They're waiting on social distancing rules to be relaxed - plain and simple.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom