VIP Tours to include RotR without a BG as of July 11th

correcaminos

Per the information I was provided two weeks ago directly from Signature Services when I booked an upcoming August tour, Private VIP tours are currently a minimum duration of 7 hours and a max duration of 10 hours.
My email confirmation from April says the same. Any word when you booked if guides get to ride with you again?

Edit: Oh oops, my typo - fixing now. Sorry about that. I'll blame my cats lol... I really don't know how I did that. I was so confused for a second.

For others I will say 7 hours was more than enough for us. You really do get a lot in. We even had a safari break down, slow up with snacks, and a motion sickness break in ours too. You do get a lot in.

I’ve heard people talk about coordinating VIP tours with others. We’re only 2 people and that’s far too high a price.
We treated a family we vacation with as two kids had just graduated. We had our party of 4 and then theirs which had 4. While they mostly did as I suggested, I made sure each got some say as well. We are close so it was easy to do, but planning with more parties mean you will all have to agree. No way I'd try this with strangers.

Once other tours come back one of those might fit better.
How much do these tours cost?
Early June was $550 an hour as a reference point.

Last edited:

pixarprincess

My email confirmation from April says the same. Any word when you booked if guides get to ride with you again?

Edit: Oh oops, my typo - fixing now. Sorry about that. I'll blame my cats lol... I really don't know how I did that. I was so confused for a second.

For others I will say 7 hours was more than enough for us. You really do get a lot in. We even had a safari break down, slow up with snacks, and a motion sickness break in ours too. You do get a lot in.

We treated a family we vacation with as two kids had just graduated. We had our party of 4 and then theirs which had 4. While they mostly did as I suggested, I made sure each got some say as well. We are close so it was easy to do, but planning with more parties mean you will all have to agree. No way I'd try this with strangers.

Once other tours come back one of those might fit better.

Early June was $550 an hour as a reference point.
Ya, agreeing would be hard but I figure some sort of 4 parks thrill ride wouldn’t be too hard to find people for.

correcaminos

Ya, agreeing would be hard but I figure some sort of 4 parks thrill ride wouldn’t be too hard to find people for.
Well shoot, they had a VIP (not private) tour on the site for just that. But now it's Stitch

Cached info gives me only this
Get essential details about The Ultimate Day of Thrills VIP Tour. ... Tours are $349 per person, plus tax. (Valid admission is required for each park and not included in the price of this tour.) ... This tour is offered on Mondays , ...

Maybe something similar will return...

pixarprincess

Well shoot, they had a VIP (not private) tour on the site for just that. But now it's Stitch

Cached info gives me only this
Get essential details about The Ultimate Day of Thrills VIP Tour. ... Tours are $349 per person, plus tax. (Valid admission is required for each park and not included in the price of this tour.) ... This tour is offered on Mondays , ...

Maybe something similar will return...
Oh ive been watching. Lots of questions surrounding that. Will it return. At what price. Would it include RotR. My instinct on the last one is probably not.

I also suspect it isn’t coming back because last month the page was available with a note that the tour wasn’t currently being offered. Now it’s removed entirely.

correcaminos

I am not certain on the ability for guides to ride with guests again. I didn’t particularly ask and it wasn’t a topic covered during conversation. If I hear anything on this in my conversations with them, I’ll be certain to share.

Not that it’s a huge issue without them, but I’m hoping they bring back the VIP viewing areas for fireworks as part of the tours prior to the end of August.
They were quick to tell us no riding with CMs and also no snacks in car still - due to masks required on transportation - when we booked. Though our guide was not seemingly upset when a fully vaccinated teen forgot to stop drinking in the van (yes we made the teen stop once we saw). I assume masks are still required at the moment in the van so likely same about snacks/water.

I actually do not like to be in the parks really for fireworks (even staying at Epcot resorts we'd watch from a bridge outside to avoid crowds), so I am hoping the cruises come back. That was my favorite way to watch, especially at Epcot. Obviously no fireworks when we went last month so that wasn't even on my radar back then about VIP viewing areas.

TrojanUSC

They were quick to tell us no riding with CMs and also no snacks in car still - due to masks required on transportation - when we booked. Though our guide was not seemingly upset when a fully vaccinated teen forgot to stop drinking in the van (yes we made the teen stop once we saw). I assume masks are still required at the moment in the van so likely same about snacks/water.

I actually do not like to be in the parks really for fireworks (even staying at Epcot resorts we'd watch from a bridge outside to avoid crowds), so I am hoping the cruises come back. That was my favorite way to watch, especially at Epcot. Obviously no fireworks when we went last month so that wasn't even on my radar back then about VIP viewing areas.

Guides can ride and dine with guests again as of 7/4, I believe.

Jeff4272

This means that my family will most definitely be using a VIP tour next year when we go. Especially with the rumors of a possible paid fast pass system anyway. Better to just do a VIP tour and get most of the big rides out in one day anyway. I will just have to keep track of how far out we can book the tour so that I can make sure we get one. I am sure this will make them book quickly.
Its just so expensive.......Peak times are $700 per hour for 7 hour minimum........$4,900 for a day's worth of rides is a lot of jingle

correcaminos

And if it is in that range, it's probably not busy enough to need VIP services
No one needs this service ever. It's a want plain and simple.

That said early June was $550/hr for all of the days we were there. To me early June is not as bad as spring break or many parts of fall. I know people who go in slower seasons and still see the value!

Last edited:

ppete1975

It should have been included before now for the price you pay for a VIP tour.

The hotel won’t make that much difference, around 400 people probably spread over 2 days. Whilst the VIP tours can have up to 10 people and they are booked solid right now. I don’t know how many they are running each day though.
goes back to capacity, if this was a classic ride it wouldnt matter, but with capacity issues and reliability this will have an impact.... boarding groups might be 4 seconds or less.. hopefully they figure this out by then. Im on record saying no ride in disney should have such low capacity. IF you are willing to stand in line, there shouldnt be a ride you cant do in any of the parks.

TikibirdLand

Its just so expensive.......Peak times are $700 per hour for 7 hour minimum........$4,900 for a day's worth of rides is a lot of jingle
So.... is there a facebook group or something where we might be able to build a 10-member group? 5 in my group; I'd want to split that cost with others...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom