Villains Village by Wow Factor - Blue Sky Project

WowFactor

Original Poster
Well, here’s the thing...

A friend of mine, Hilma, “borrowed” this stack of classified files from the WD IMAGINEERING GENERAL QUARTERS.
She knows I’m a fan of theme parks, so she let me have a look on it. What she doesn’t know is that I took some pictures to share with you, my friends :p

It looks like it’s an pretty old proposal for an addition to the Magic Kingdom that has long been demanded by fans. It has a ton of information and some sealed red envelopes (which I’ll show you as soon as I figure out how to open it without a trace).

I hope you like what you’re going to see and I ask you to, please, keep this info to yourself, we do not want Hilma to lose her job at WDC, right? ;)

Sincerelly, Wow

>> HERE'S THE IMAGES <<

Last edited:

HomeImagineer

A friend of mine, Hilma, “borrowed” this stack of classified files from the WD IMAGINEERING GENERAL QUARTERS.
She knows I’m a fan of theme parks, so she let me have a look on it. What she doesn’t know is that I took some pictures to share with you, my friends :p

It looks like it’s an pretty old proposal for an addition to the Magic Kingdom that has long been demanded by fans. It has a ton of information and some sealed red envelopes (which I’ll show you as soon as I figure out how to open it without a trace).

I hope you like what you’re going to see and I ask you to, please, keep this info to yourself, we do not want Hilma to lose her job at WDC, right? ;)

Sincerelly, Wow

>> HERE'S THE IMAGES <<
WOWEY It looks amazing, i wish i can work like that project & wondering what are you working on next. Again idea for The Magic Kingdom in Florida if something to Disney & D23 could maybe announced to expansion this park in the future. Giving this one 2 thumbs way up & an A+ for that. Well Done

Orange Cat

Sincerelly, Wow

>> HERE'S THE IMAGES <<
Very Good

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member

Sincerelly, Wow

>> HERE'S THE IMAGES <<
This presentation is amazing!!!!

WowFactor

Original Poster
WOWEY It looks amazing, i wish i can work like that project & wondering what are you working on next. Again idea for The Magic Kingdom in Florida if something to Disney & D23 could maybe announced to expansion this park in the future. Giving this one 2 thumbs way up & an A+ for that. Well Done
Cool that you liked it! Thanks for the A+ (that was my first :D)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom