'Villains Unleashed' hard ticketed event coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios in August

71jason

Is it bad I have a friend doing the main show and I still can't bring myself to pull the trigger on a ticket? $40, no problem. But I'm not a selfie with characters kind of guy, and so I'm looking at $80 for a packed outdoor show.

SoccerMickey

Is it bad I have a friend doing the main show and I still can't bring myself to pull the trigger on a ticket? $40, no problem. But I'm not a selfie with characters kind of guy, and so I'm looking at $80 for a packed outdoor show.
Haven't pulled the trigger yet either and still on the fence. I keep remembering The Last Tour To Endor in 2010, which was a wonderful event and I think a few dollars more than this but there hasn't been an underlying factor on this swaying me to do it.

FlaMel

The rumored appearances of Yzma, Kronk and the Cheshire Cat will now not be happening according to Kenny the Pirate. I believe that WDW was trying to get them from Paris so it will be interesting to see how they now make up the numbers to get to 50, I hope they don't just add Stormtroopers to make up the numbers. It is a bit odd as I can't see why the costumes can't just be flown out, it's hardly like Paris uses them regularly. Or couldn't they just make some? All character costumes are made at WDW anyway.
To be accurate, All costumes are NOT made at WDW. A lot are also made in SoCal.

intheATL

Disappointed I'm not going to be able to make it after all. Listed my tickets on eBay, no takers so far. I assumed it would sell out so bought my tickets on Day 1. Crap.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom