'Villains Unleashed' hard ticketed event coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios in August

novawildcat18

The Villains party on Friday the 13th was so much fun last fall, I just hope that this one is a little better planned out so I don't have to wait 4 hours to have a chance at meeting Oogie-Boogie.

Last edited by a moderator:

mm52200

Oh wow I was really hoping that they would do something with this there. The event was super popular, I mean operations failed big time on their part but entertainment really followed through so I'm glad it's being given another shot!

Kman101

I figured that's exactly what the hard ticket event would be. How could they have not gone with that? Even though it's a money grab, I'm pretty happy they're doing it again. Hopefully it can stick around as a regular seasonal offering.

Is it another one-time event or will it be various nights? I'm surprised they didn't go for it on Friday the 13th this month.

Sped2424

the spirit foretold of this event. lol but seriously I am happy its a hard ticket event now, will I go? Most likely not.

PhotoDave219

Sales will be staggered, with AP and DVC getting first purchase rights, general public a few days later. So I'm guessing from that Disney expect high demand.

I'm unclear as to when the tickets will go on sale… Have you heard yet?

Edit: wooooo found out.

For my friend Scarlett : tickets on sale tomorrow. AP/DVC Adult is $67 advance and $71 same day. Kids price is $5 less. No general pricing yet. Those go on sale June 9.

Last edited:

Kman101

Even though many will gripe that it was free last time, I can't imagine tickets not being grabbed up. For me, it depends on the cost and exactly what's offered to justify that cost. I'm considering it for sure.

WDWDad13

I LOVE that they are doing more with Villians and I think they could design a whole park...yes park around them if they wanted...HOWEVER the more ticketed events they have especially at some of these other parks, the less time non-event guests may have in the parks at the same ticket price... That concerns me a little

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom