VIDEOS. . .for your viewing pleasure

Tramp

Hi everyone. My husband, George, did some extensive videography at WDW during our last visit, Jan. 24-30.

A tip of my Stetson to George. It was as good as any professional job. Terrific editing. Thank YOU for sharing his work with us. :sohappy:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Since YouTube is bad with quality, you may want to consider GoogleVideo. With Google you can grab the AVI stream at it`s original resolution I believe... someone please correct me if I`m wrong about the original resolution. I seem to get better quality captured streams if the quality is available.

Uponastar

Original Poster
Since YouTube is bad with quality, you may want to consider GoogleVideo. With Google you can grab the AVI stream at it`s original resolution I believe... someone please correct me if I`m wrong about the original resolution. I seem to get better quality captured streams if the quality is available.

Really?
I will pass this on to George.
Thanks!

fillerup

Great work!!

But I give up - how did he do the entire film with no evidence of other human beings except for screaming during the drop sequence?

wedway71

Awsome vids!
Im freezin my tush off up here in Indy dreaming of going back to WDW.
He did a great job!

If hes ever in Indy ill take him out for a beer.-lol:D

Uponastar

Original Poster
I have added an Animal Kingdom area video. I put the link in my first post, so that all the links will be together in one place. Enjoy!

PotteryGal

Dot, I really loved the AK video - hands down this is my favorite park, and George's video captured why...the attention to detail and the respect of nature...wonderfully done! :sohappy:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Sorry for the double post....

Great work!!

But I give up - how did he do the entire film with no evidence of other human beings except for screaming during the drop sequence?

George says it's magic! :)

Or maybe a stink bomb....

Or you snuck in at night and started the ride up just for us!
Thanks guys!
Steve moved the thread . . .
Oops! :hammer:
I knew I'd put it in the wrong place!

:shrug: I'd have never had known , had you not said anything! :lol:

DiPSU224

Loved the videos! I watched the beginning of POTC but skipped the rest since I don't want to spoil seeing the new version until I see it in person. Watching the TOT video with the music brings me back to hot and humid nights waiting in the misty queue for my favorite ride! Thanks a lot!

Harry456

holy theith?!?! that is the best ToT i ever seen!?! that guy is good.

thz for sharing those videos!! there were very nice!!

I WANNA RIDE ToT NOW (lol) :cry::cry::cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom