VIDEOS. . .for your viewing pleasure

Uponastar

Original Poster
That's so creepy, but cool!

A fair assessment! :lol:
I came home one summer evening to find George surrounded with his camera equipment, and wearing shorts. . .and the top half of his tuxedo! :lookaroun For George, this wasn't all that unusual. So I asked no questions and eventually found out what that was all about! Gotta love 'im!

Nicole220

A fair assessment! :lol:
I came home one summer evening to find George surrounded with his camera equipment, and wearing shorts. . .and the top half of his tuxedo! :lookaroun For George, this wasn't all that unusual. So I asked no questions and eventually found out what that was all about! Gotta love 'im!
:lol:

Disnut

Dot tell George they were perfect. I will never ( not that I know of) ride TOT. I scares me to death but at least I know what it is all about. The one of George is weird but good.:sohappy:

lpet11984

Loved the AK video- Beautiful! Do you happen to know what he used as the background music for this video? Really cool tracks for a very well done movie.

maxe14

Been to WDW several times. . . .i always chicken out on ToT. . . I think i have ridden every other thrill ride except that one. maybe this year. . .

Uponastar

Original Poster
Been to WDW several times. . . .i always chicken out on ToT. . . I think i have ridden every other thrill ride except that one. maybe this year. . .

I don't enjoy thrill rides. . .I don't do looping coasters. I don't care much for Space Mountain or even Splash Mountain for that matter. But I love ToT! You should try it!

typhoon22

Great film making. What video camera did George use? The low light frames are great quality. I'm looking for a high def video camera for my next trip and would like his advice.:)

Uponastar

Original Poster
Great film making. What video camera did George use? The low light frames are great quality. I'm looking for a high def video camera for my next trip and would like his advice.:)

Glad you liked the videos!
George has a Sony DX 2100.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom