Rumor Version of MaxPass coming to WDW in May?

LuvWDW2

We did that too.. It was the most crowded I've seen personally, but was totally managable, and with securing the day of FastPasses, we hardly waited in any long lines.

ITA. I just looked up the 6 hour wait days at FoP. We were there on 2/17 (one of the days). It was definitely busier than 2/13 but it didn’t feel packed (I guess everyone was in line for FoP!!)

mikejs78

Premium Member
It will all become clear(er) I’m sure.
I'm hoping at the very least it isn't worse than the DLP plans - where you can get any FPs you want one at a time while in the park (if available) but you can reserve or pay to reserve early... Not ideal but if they charge every time I want to get an additional FP in the park, then that would be truly awful.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I'm hoping at the very least it isn't worse than the DLP plans - where you can get any FPs you want one at a time while in the park (if available) but you can reserve or pay to reserve early... Not ideal but if they charge every time I want to get an additional FP in the park, then that would be truly awful.
It’s going to be a toxic topic when it comes to fruition. I’m steering clear of more details for now.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Who's in charge of the popcorn emoji's around here?
3383739.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom