Utimate MK Record Attempt

Lbg206

Looks like 59 will be the end total. They didn't hit their goal of 60, but at least broke the record by 4 rides/attraction. Such an awesome exhausting day.

Wilt Dasney

Too bad these guys didn't go on the 30th. MK is open 9-midnight that day, and then EMH's go to 3 am. If you could get some crazy person there that day, they could shatter this record. Probably could hit every single non-seasonal item on the list, if everything stayed up.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Too bad these guys didn't go on the 30th. MK is open 9-midnight that day, and then EMH's go to 3 am. If you could get some crazy person there that day, they could shatter this record. Probably could hit every single non-seasonal item on the list, if everything stayed up.

That's a crusade for the young and childless, to say the least.....

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Ya know what? I'd almost be willing to start some fundraiser to send kennypirate back that day if he wanted to try to break his own record and had the day free. :D

And if I wasn't heading down there tomorrow for an expensive 10-day trip, I'd contribute.... :):drevil:

WDW Vacationer

They are done!

He has sores on heels,hips and legs hurt,Popsicles and water,no meals,1 bathroom break each!

The total was 59! Congrats! Record: Broken!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I'm glad they are making it out alive. I would never survive a day without actual food other than snacks and only 1 bathroom break.

maryszhi

good luck :) ive always wanted to do it after seeing it on step by step. best of luck and remember dont push ur self too far :)

kennygman

Original Poster
An average of 13 minutes per attraction with no bathroom or eating breaks? Without a guide helping you bypass standby lines I'm fairly certain you've set yourself an impossible task. Even in an empty park, 60 attractions in a single day sounds impossible.

Thanks for the encouragement! We made 59 and would have gotten 60 if Philharmagic hadnt been 101

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom